CatFx50 - page 232

das:
Hi Nina, the same with USDCHF, first close after the break so far away from ema 50 and above ema 120.

well, the point here is we got nice pips on cable. That's good. And the point here too is that our "20 pips rule" is working.

Now, after a consolidations period, if you see a big rush up, try to scalp.

EMA50 is above EMA120?

Nina

nina:

EMA50 is above EMA120?

Nina

Yes (USD/CHF).

And Cable above EMA50 and EMA120 at the moment.

So, Euro and Swissy are trapped between the two EMA's.

das:
Yes (USD/CHF). And Cable above EMA50 and EMA120 at the moment.

Well, as I understand:

we have EMA50 above EMA120 on EURUSD and GBPUSD.

we have EMA50 above EMA120 on USDCHF.

All three are in buy mode (long). Well, mates, there is a lack of synchronism here. This asynchronism will not last long.

Nina

nina:
Well, as I understand:

we have EMA50 above EMA120 on EURUSD and GBPUSD.

we have EMA50 above EMA120 on USDCHF.

All three are in buy mode (long). Well, mates, there is a lack of synchronism here. This asynchronism will not last long.

Nina

Nina,

We have EMA 50 above EMA120 on Swissie only It is below on Eur and Cable

Angela:
Nina, We have EMA 50 above EMA120 on Cable and Swissie only It is below on Eur

Well, that's more regular. Eurusd will not go to far up if EMA50 on USDCHF keeps above EMA120.

Nina

nina:
Well, that's more regular. Eurusd will not go to far up if EMA50 on USDCHF keeps above EMA120. Nina

Nina I edited my post - apologies. plz read again

Angela:
Nina I edited my post - apologies. plz read again

Hi!

Well, till EMA50 on cable and euro will not be above EMA120, market is still short on those pairs. It is nice to take that always into account, because maybe you'd like to trade less mini or regular lots.

Nina

harold4x:
good move too far away hopefully you got in on cable long

No unfortunately, only tracking the Eur / USD as I work out the various

pieces to the puzzle over the next 6 weeks or so.

For the record :

For my first "official" week following this system I only had 4 actual trading sessions on the EUR / USD, by that I mean I was present at the screen, tracking the trades in real time and making entry and exit decisions, including mistakes! I also had my live FXCM feed checking the prices and decisons coming out of the MT4 demo feed - The point being it was as real as I can make it without trading my FXCM account.

Total pips was + 32 , I had 41 pips positive & 9 pips negative. I at least protected my capital and experienced reasonably small drawdowns during trading.

Its far to early for me to read anything into one weeks results, everything can be made to look good or bad in hindsight ! so thats enough of that.

Best of luck to everyone in trading next week.

NPJ

Hi

do we have signal on eurusd, buy 1.2012 ?

am i right ?

Reason: