CatFx50 - page 17

Hi Nina,

Try attached indicator, it should match the pseudocode from forexts.

Aki

Files:

Yur4ik:
You've made a mistake here.... need to change this line to this... Diference (final result) = ((Close-(HD-(amplitude/2)))/amplitude) * Period

Yes, you are right .

about the exits

hi all,

Happy new year

I have plotted the Ind indicator on the M30 Chart and RSI(14) - they look very similar with big advantage to RSI that it has bounderies ...

so nina - I think if you use this Ind indicator for exit- better to use RSI ( which is the original formula ) and as well has bounderies.

Nina,

What do you mean by scaling -- how to do that , as well how do you use TF5 for exit .. ?? I follow the entry rules, but still have issues in exit - if stick to stop and reverse will have days with -80 like the one shown before .. and if not may exit early and not capture the whole market move in good trades, so some more deep views & charts of how you exit will help us .. please don't issue the new system till we finish the current one with entries, exits and every exception arise in it.

Thanks,

FX_TRADER

Fx_Trader:
so nina - I think if you use this Ind indicator for exit- better to use RSI ( which is the original formula ) and as well has bounderies.

better to use JRSX

Hi!

Thank you to all for the Inverseind indicator.

Ader1:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but why shouldthe price continue on after crossing the 50 ema? I am trying to think of what the reason should be. Is the 50 ema a "significant moving average"? I ahve seen that term being used somewhere before. And as such, a lot of traders are taking note of the price movement through it. I am trying to get at the crowd psychology part which is after all, what I believe moves the markets. Thanks if anybody can answer my question.....

Ader, 50ema is significant. But others will say that it is as significant than 21ema and so on. The point here is that we use 50ema with Step and both tools give money. BTW, a big pocket does not look at ema's.

Nina

Hi, Fx_Trader!

Fx_Trader:
hi all,

Happy new year

I have plotted the Ind indicator on the M30 Chart and RSI(14) - they look very similar with big advantage to RSI that it has bounderies ...

Nina,

What do you mean by scaling -- how to do that , as well how do you use TF5 for exit .. ?? I follow the entry rules, but still have issues in exit - if stick to stop and reverse will have days with -80 like the one shown before .. and if not may exit early and not capture the whole market move in good trades, so some more deep views & charts of how you exit will help us .. please don't issue the new system till we finish the current one with entries, exits and every exception arise in it.

Thanks,

FX_TRADER

Fx_Trader,

I go always in with more than one lot, usually 5. Then, I close them one by one according to my confidence on the possie. Today, for instance, I bought cable at 1.7226. It made a high at 1.7248. I closed 3 lots at 1.7242 and I placed s/l at entry. The market is very thin.

Sold 5 lots on USDCHF at 1.3144. Made a low at 1.3108. Closed 4 lots at 1.3116. Placed stop at b/e for the other one.

Bought 2 EURUSD at 1.1842. Did it cause USDCHF was going down, price was above 50EMA and Step too. Made a high at 1.1866. Closed one at 1.1856. Placed s/l at b/e.

Nina

BTW, market is very thin, but CatFx50 keeps making money:

GBPUSD was a buy at 1.7226. Made a high at 1.7248 so far. +22 pips.

USDCHF was a sell at 1.3144. Made a low at 1.3108 so far. +36 pips.

Total: +58 pips

Nina

Fx_Trader:
hi all,

.. please don't issue the new system till we finish the current one with entries, exits and every exception arise in it.

Thanks,

FX_TRADER

Don't worry. CatFx16 will wait.

Nina

About Inverseind:

Plot Inverseind on TF30. Period 2. Set level 0.0.

Plot StepMA_stoch.

Plot EMA 50.

What do you see?

Try to draw trends on Inverseind.

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_1.jpg  99 kb

nina:
About Inverseind:

Plot Inverseind on TF30. Period 2. Set level 0.0.

Plot StepMA_stoch.

Plot EMA 50.

What do you see?

Try to draw trends on Inverseind.

Nina

Are you going to use inverseind like confirmation?