Time Zone : GMT+2

FX_TRADER

Fx_Trader:
hi Maury74,

yes you are right,I corrected it..

Time Zone : GMT+2

FX_TRADER

ok thanks!!!

Do you think to write an EA on Nina system? aer you a programmer?

Hi, mates!!!

I'm back. It has been a tough time down there (Banda Aceh), but things are improving: slowly, but improving!!

Well, looking at crosses on those past days, I see very gorgeous entries. Hope and wish you've taken some!

Nina

Welcome back Nina !

Hi, again!

As far as I see, today we've had a nice short on eurusd, a buy on cable and we could have a short on usdchf right now and a buy on eurusd.

The short on cable yesterday it's amazing!!!

Nina

(Take care, it's late and end of the year)

StepMa Stoch has not validated the short on USDCHF.

I nice thing to do when trading this pair is to look at eurusd and vice versa.

Hi Nina,

Nice to see you back again.

I have not got a long signal on Euro at the moment.

I have attached a chart. Have I got something wrong ?

Ta,

Martin

Files:
eur.gif  11 kb

Hi, Mart!

mart-hart:
Hi Nina,

Nice to see you back again.

I have not got a long signal on Euro at the moment.

I have attached a chart. Have I got something wrong ?

Ta,

Martin

You are right.

I see you are using StepStoch. I'm using StepMA Stoch.

Good to see you back Nina.

I can remember you said at one time that you use shi-channels when you trade. Do you think that this strategy should only include crosses in same direction as say short term trend or maybe short and long too as defined by the appropriate shi-channel? It's just something I have been thinking about and not sure if it would improve performance.....I very much like this system at 'first' glance and am following with great interest.

Hi, Ader1!

Ader1:
Good to see you back Nina. I can remember you said at one time that you use shi-channels when you trade. Do you think that this strategy should only include crosses in same direction as say short term trend or maybe short and long too as defined by the appropriate shi-channel? It's just something I have been thinking about and not sure if it would improve performance.....I very much like this system at 'first' glance and am following with great interest.

Ader1: Shi-Channel is a nice tool to see where we are before jumping in. But the main tools here are the cross and opening of new bar below or above EMA50 with StepMa Stoch validating. TF30.

Take your time and you will see you'll make more money.

Nina

Reason: