CatFx50 - page 20

Hi, Dennis!

dennisbelle:
Success, I didn't realize the "apply to" function changed once I dragged the MA and dropped in on the indicator. Thank you both very much. Dennis

Make sure you select "previous indicators data".

I'm not at home now, so I can not do a recap. But, looking at charts http://www.dailyfx.com/FinanceChart.html, I can see that the signals today were very, very strong. They were out of "our" trading time zone, but maybe some mates that trade asian session could've taken them.

Here you are:

EURUSD was a buy at 1.1842 (01:30CET). Made a high so far at 1.2031. That means +189 pips.

USDCHF was a sell at 1.3121 (01:30CET). Made a low so far at 1.2888. That means +233 pips.

GBPUSD was a buy at 1.7244 (03:00CET). Made a high so far at 1.7462. That means +218 pips.

Total= +640 pips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year 2006.

Nina

Hi!

Once back home, the recap:

We only had two signals today within our trading time zone: both on cable.

GBPUSD was a sell at 1.7257 (14:30CET). Made a low at 1.7256 and then went up crossing 50EMA to 1.7288. A lost of -22 pips. I have said that we should avoid news time. Inverseind hardly validated that trade.

GBPUSD was a buy at 1.7288. Made a high so far at 1.7463. That is +175 pips.

Total= +175 pips.

Nina

When I meant predefined, I meant for example, bank 1 lot after 20 pips. Than another at say 35 and let the other run with trailing stop. Move stops to breakeven at the same time as banking 1 lot. That is what I meant. I am just explaining what I meant and don't mean to sound prescribtive.......Thanks.

Ader1!

As I said, I trade multiple lots at a time. I have not established any rules about where and when to start closing some of them. I like to feel the mood of the market. I like to see if we have speed or not and so on.

Today, for instance, I bought cable at 1.7309 (I was late) and my 5 lots are still opened. As it has made a high at 1.7463, that means I had +$7.700.

I'm going to close 3 and I will let 2 opened with target at 1.7531 and s/l at 1.7423.

Cable needs to break now 1.7475 and hold above 1.7459 if we want it up. Level to watch is 1.7424. As far as it keeps above 1.7424, it will keep going up.

Nina

OK thanks Nina.....but now I see the beginning of the end of it being "the easiest system of the FOREX world." I am still fascinated by it though and thanks....

Ader,

Ader1:
OK thanks Nina.....but now I see the beginning of the end of it being "the easiest system of the FOREX world." I am still fascinated by it though and thanks....

Almost 5 years I've been trading Forex. That time gives you "knowledge" or it should. CatFx50 makes money 98% of the time. It is free. You have a powerful entry. You only need a EMA and an indicator (a filter) to validate the cross. That's all you need. Now we are tweaking the exit. We'll make it. Sure.

Nina

nina:
I have said that we should avoid news time. Inverseind hardly validated that trade.Nina

Hi Nina .. what was the report today at 13:30 GMT .. my service didn't mention any .. did I miss one ? This is the service I use:

http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar&day=&week=1136088800&month=1&year=2006&timezoneoffset=g0

nina:
Cable needs to break now 1.7475 and hold above 1.7459 if we want it up. Level to watch is 1.7424. As far as it keeps above 1.7424, it will keep going up

Can you tell us how you came to this conclusion then we can learn to do this ourselves

thankyou

B

good target in cable

hi dear nina,good your target in cable at 1.7531 , this morning hit new max at 1.7536,and next down,a question,how make you to see this target yesterday night?

Hi, billm!

billm:
Hi Nina .. what was the report today at 13:30 GMT .. my service didn't mention any .. did I miss one ? This is the service I use:

http://www.forexfactory.com/index.php?page=calendar&day=&week=1136088800&month=1&year=2006&timezoneoffset=g0

B

Sorry. 14:30CET is a very sensitive time. No news yesterday at that time. You are right.

Nina

Hi, archimede and Billm!

archimede:
hi dear nina,good your target in cable at 1.7531 , this morning hit new max at 1.7536,and next down,a question,how make you to see this target yesterday night?

High (bid) on cable has been 1.7532 so far. Just a pip above my target.

61,8 fibo from 1.7808 is 1.7542. I always deduct some pips .

Nina

Reason: