CatFx50 - page 24

Hi NINA and all contributing members

TONS of thanks for your System.....Sure, i still am Full Newbie in FX, but this system smells good to me.....Really good

Nina-Cash-Machine would be surely a name for it, if you were a Snake Oil Seller.....

I hope to be some day, able to help in this thread or another ( maybe the CatFx 16 )...

Great work.

Best regards

DV

nina:
Hi!

Levels to watch:

EURUSD must keep above 1.2003 and 1.1965 if we want it up. While it keeps above those levels, EURUSD is set to go to 1.2302.

USDCHF must keep below 1.3041 and 1.3080. If it does so, next will be 1.2743.

GBPUSD must keep above 1.7459 and 1.7424. If it does so, next big one will be 1.7760.

Nina

Hi, Ader1!!

What you see above was posted yesterday at 11:13am (post 215).

At 19:00pm, USDCHF made a low at 1.2733. Isn't it nice?

Nina

CatFx50

Nina

are the only currencies you trade are the GBP/USD,Eur/Usd and the Usd/Chf with this system??? plus unless i dont understand the system yet or i am blind but i didnt see where out of those 3 currencies that gave out some money ???

Pat

mookfx:
Hi Nina and Muram,

I'm noticing in Muram's code that the EMA50 is set to PRICE_MEDIAN. Nina, what figure do you plot your EMA50 on? Is it PRICE_MEDIAN, PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, etc.?

Thanks,

Mookfx

Hi, Mookfx!

I use close. You can set that on Muram's indicator.

Nina

CatFx50

forget the last message i thought i was looking at the usd/chf but wasnt that is the one money maker for today

De Vinci:
Hi NINA and all contributing members

TONS of thanks for your System.....Sure, i still am Full Newbie in FX, but this system smells good to me.....Really good

Nina-Cash-Machine would be surely a name for it, if you were a Snake Oil Seller.....

I hope to be some day, able to help in this thread or another ( maybe the CatFx 16 )...

Great work.

Best regards

DV

Hi, De Vinci!

Thank you and welcome on board!

Nina

About CATFX50 Indicator

hi Muram,

Why does the indicator missed the signal in the attached picture.

FX_TRADER

Files:
q.jpg  157 kb

nina:
Hi, Ader1!!

What you see above was posted yesterday at 11:13am (post 215).

At 19:00pm, USDCHF made a low at 1.2733. Isn't it nice?

Nina

Yes, very nice and I was hoping for a little clarification.......

In a effort to help expand this wonderful indicator, I've been looking at the cross currency JPY for EURUSD; and on a day like today where the signals are minor, the signals on USDJPY, EURJPY, USDCAD, and EURCAD are multiple with measureable profit. Nina, do you have any comments on these pairs with CatFX50 from your experience. I know the pips spreads can be larger and not every pair is available from certain brokers(ie. EURCAD is not available on InterbankFX), but in a choppy market the crosses can tend to move. And with oil announcements CAD/JPY cross pairs can move quite a bit.

Any thoughts on the use of CatFX50 in these situations is helpfull.

Thanks,

Mookfx

Hi!

Today's recap"

Not a good day. Too choppy. Waiting mode.

EURUSD, sell at 1.2084. Made a low at 1.2066. +18 pips.

EURUSD, buy at 1.2089. Made a high at 1.2115 so far. +26 pips.

USDCHF, buy at 1,2813. Made a high at 1.2826. +13 pips. But let's imagine we do not close position at break even and we wait for our s/l of 34 pips.

Then, a lost of -34 pips.

USDCHF, sell at 1.2785. Made a low at 1.2749. +36 pips.

GBPUSD, sell at 1.7544. Made a low at 1.7485. +59 pips.

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7568. Made a high at 1.7578. +10 pips.

TOTAL= +115 pips.

Of course, as you well know, all these pips are hypothetical.

Nina

Reason: