EA based on STEP indicators (thanks Igorad!)

Dear Members,

In the download section there's a set of STEP indicators made by Igorad.

(He is a member of our group) Thanks to him!

I would suggest to code an Expert Advisor based on one single Step Moving Average either v.1 or v.2 or v.3.

The rules are very simple. When MA goes north (that means the angle becomes positive from 0 up to 90 degrees) we buy, and when it goes south (the angle is negative from 0 down to -270 degrees) we sell.

Step MA v.1 has a step size parameter that can be adjusted by user (30 in default). In fact this is similar to point and figures chart rules (box size).

Renko_v.1 (again thanks Igor!) utilises similar approach.

Step MA v.2 and v.3 are self-adjusted since they are correlated with weighted ATR (10 by default).

I have one more suggestion (and this can be a point of discussion) how to modify this WATR but I can post it later in order not to overload this post by technical details.

So, what do you think about all that, pals?

Thanks and regards

Alex (alp)

Alex

May you attach some pictures for better understanding?

Because my understandable ability is not increasing sometimes

Downtrend or flat

And just an exact rules for somebody who will want to program it (or for the people who want to discuss).

Here's two pictures.

Sorry, clean forgot

Files:
usdchf.gif  61 kb
eurjpy.gif  64 kb

Step

Hi!!

First of all, let me say that I discovered TSD a few days ago. Since then, I have found more tools here than in other sites.

So, congratulations to those who have built and maintaine this site.

To the point: I've been trading Forex since 2001. Step indicator is one of my greatest tool.

So, I'd like to see that EA.

Thank you!

Nina

@ Alp

where is the STEP Indicators? I've search in download area anda still can't find this indicator

Hv a look on supetrend indicator, is almost identical with stepma v3 also changes colour according to the trend. chears.

thanks a lot

over load ?

alp:
Dear Members,

In the download section there's a set of STEP indicators made by Igorad.

(He is a member of our group) Thanks to him!

I would suggest to code an Expert Advisor based on one single Step Moving Average either v.1 or v.2 or v.3.

The rules are very simple. When MA goes north (that means the angle becomes positive from 0 up to 90 degrees) we buy, and when it goes south (the angle is negative from 0 down to -270 degrees) we sell.

Step MA v.1 has a step size parameter that can be adjusted by user (30 in default). In fact this is similar to point and figures chart rules (box size).

Renko_v.1 (again thanks Igor!) utilises similar approach.

Step MA v.2 and v.3 are self-adjusted since they are correlated with weighted ATR (10 by default).

I have one more suggestion (and this can be a point of discussion) how to modify this WATR but I can post it later in order not to overload this post by technical details.

So, what do you think about all that, pals?

Thanks and regards

Alex (alp)

Hallo Alp ,I think we are here to learn ,to give and contribute,and to learn a gain. what ever nano voltage you are talking about go ahead ,some of as past trought ,cross over, fatamorgana ,kamasutra 1001,etc, I know all can take it . Thank You and your friend IGORAD and NEW DIGITAL. AUDIO GOOD STUFF MAN

Is it possible to have these Step indicators in MT3 ??

WBR / GKBRIA

Reason: