CatFx50 - page 22

Hi, Xsd!

As you mentioned once, you were doing ForEx trade for long (5+ yrs), did you ever see, such a big move/fall in 2 days..

Yes, mate. On cable, for instance: a move of almost 600 pips in two days.

This, those moves, is one of the reasons that made me quit stocks.

Xsd, if you are a newbie, let me tell you that FOREX is the right place to make money as far as you know what you are doing.

Good luck!

Nina

Hi, Traden4x!

traden4x:
Try last May or so EURUSD dropped from approx. 2.7000 to 1.1800 in less than a day if I recall. cs

?????????

nina:
Done it!

Here you are:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173336

Nina

It would be better, if you could assemble the (final version of all) Indicators, put together in a Template.

Ignore, if the above is bad idea.

Hi!

Muram has had a good idea. He's made an indicator of the system with arrows (post 223). However, his indicator misses trades.

Could anyone arrange it?

Thank you!

Nina

Hi!

xsd:
It would be better, if you could assemble the (final version of all) Indicators, put together in a Template. Ignore, if the above is bad idea.

Here you are:

Files:
catfx50.zip  1 kb

xsd:
Truely, well set. Big thanks.

Morethan anything, your timing was great.

As you mentioned once, you were doing ForEx trade for long (5+ yrs), did you ever see, such a big move/fall in 2 days..

Try last May or so EURUSD dropped from approx. 2.7000 to 1.8000 in less than a day if I recall.

cs

I'm not currently sitting at a trading terminal at the moment, so I'm only looking at code. It appears that Muram's code will only take trades where the previous bar was straddling the EMA50. Nina, are the trades that are being missed ones in which the close of the prior bar was below EMA50? If so, Muram should only need to change the if statement for to the following

For the Long position:

if((((OpenEMA50))||((Open<EMA50)&&(CloseEMA50)//cross EMA50

For the Short position:

if((((Open>EMA50)&&(CloseEMA50)&&(Close>EMA50)))&&Open<EMA50)//cross EMA50

Double check me please, as I can not verify the above code right now.

Mookfx

nina:
Hi!

Muram has had a good idea. He's made an indicator of the system with arrows (post 223). However, his indicator misses trades.

Could anyone arrange it?

Thank you!

Nina

mookfx:
Nina, are the trades that are being missed ones in which the close of the prior bar was below EMA50? Mookfx

That's what it seems: below (sell) and above (buy).

Nina

Mookfx,

I've done what you said and it still misses trades!!

Nina

Files:
gbpusd_2.jpg  133 kb

Hi!!

muram:
Sorry to all.

Just now I noticed. I had a mistake, I have uploaded wrong code.

Tihs is new code. Please check.

It does not work properly. It keeps missing trades!!!

Nina

Reason: