CatFx50 - page 12

linuxtroll:
3D Rainbow chart is based on Alan Hull's Multiple Moving Average... Read his Active Investing pdf file to know how to use it... http://www.alanhull.com/

Short term group (traders): EMA 3,5,7,9,11,13

Long term group (investors): EMA 21,24,27,30,33,36

Add EMA 55 to validate the candle cross with this setup (to trade like Nina) and there you can use HMMA as the filter for entry and exit... or use any other filter you like (CCI, RSI, StepMA, Fisher, Ravi FX Fisher whatever...)

but HMMA is more than enough to find the good entry and exit points after a considerable amount of screen time...

Cheers,

--

Hi Linux .. can you post a screen shot and mark on it entry and exits please ?

thanks

don.gading:
Step MA Stoch Can anyone else get it to plot on a 1 and 5 minute timeframe ? It works on all the others except these two for me ?

I did it with difficulties.

I am not sure that this indicator may be used for M1 and M5.

Files:

Hi don.gading,

Think that better to use last version of the indicator.

Igor

TrendLaboratory Chief

Files:

22,Dec,2005

Hi,

GBP/USD -- > No signals ( 22,dec,2005 )

setup was about to give a short signal but it was close to news times (I think) and as well signal time is out of Trading times ... so we are "No Signal" State today for GBP/USD .. I think EUR/USD & USD/CHF have given clear signals but I am focusing on GBP/USD in reporting - so any is following we can discuss together.

FX_TRADER

Hi folks,

Has anyone got or coded a EA for the system that either nina or fx_trader use?

Thanks

-A8

23,Dec,2005

hi,

I have started to take 2 Lots

GBP/USD

--------------------

signal time : 9:00

Position : Short

Entry Price : 1.7385

Lot1 Exit Price : 1.7345 - @ 14:00 - (Why :->> S1)

Lot2 Exit Price : 1.7315 - @ 15:30 - (Why :->> S2 & First Daily Range ( 100 Pips)

Average P/L : +55 Pips

--------------------

FX_TRADER.

Fx_Trader:
hi,

I have started to take 2 Lots

GBP/USD

--------------------

signal time : 9:00

Position : Short

Entry Price : 1.7385

Lot1 Exit Price : 1.7345 - @ 14:00 - (Why :->> S1)

Lot2 Exit Price : 1.7315 - @ 15:30 - (Why :->> S2 & First Daily Range ( 100 Pips)

Average P/L : +55 Pips

--------------------

FX_TRADER.

CatFX50 rocks the Cable :-)

Euro wasn t so funny today :-(

Files:

FX_Trader,

I didn't see a signal at 9.00. There was not a cross-over on the MA stochastic and you entry bar followed a bar which opened below the 50 ema then retreated above before closing below again. Does this follow the rules? You are in profit though! Please tell if I am missing something.....Thanks.

Ader1:
FX_Trader, I didn't see a signal at 9.00. There was not a cross-over on the MA stochastic and you entry bar followed a bar which opened below the 50 ema then retreated above before closing below again. Does this follow the rules? You are in profit though! Please tell if I am missing something.....Thanks.

Hi Ader,

How I take the signal is that :

1- I look for STEP MA , - Step MA is giving Bearish, Sell -- So I am looking to go short in time from 9 AM - This signal is based on Cross ( going up the MA & Close Below ) or as happened Friday - trying to close above it and then close below it then next bar is closing below it .. which someone call it pullback I think - not all days will have Clear Cross , so pullbacks is Ok as well..

I think that based on back history treating pullback like a cross is giving more profitable signals than not trading all of them

FX_TRADER.

billm:
Hi Linux .. can you post a screen shot and mark on it entry and exits please ? thanks

Go to Cyrox 3D Rainbow Chart ...

Reason: