CatFx50 - page 60

Hello Tomsd,

Thank you for this idea however right 1 question and a request.

The request: could you attach your next images in another format (GIF or JPEG) bus bmp too big .

The question: could be more precise because I is not well included/understood.

By advance thank you.

tomsd:
Can you please explain how this indicator works: MaksiGen_Range_Move. Thanks

Look at the image.

When you attach this indicator to the chart you will see two high lines and two low lines. And the trend lines. And sometimes you may see the level of buy stop or sell stop orders (you may place this orders if the price will break all the S&R lines). These high/low lines are the support and resistance (S&R) lines. The price may stop near these lines for simetime, or to break the lines out.

Some people are using this indicator to trade when the price is breaking these lines (first resistance line or second one) following the indicator's instruction for buy or sell orders (you may see it from the image attached).

The other people are trading following the trend line and support and resistance lines to manage the orders and for exit (for the orders which are already opened).

If we opened the order we may use this indicator just to inderstand when to exit (and why). Usually people are using this indicator on M30 and M5 timeframe in the same time.

These lines are the dynamic lines. They are changing but if you can see from the image nothing was changed during the several hours already. On M30 timeframe the lines are changing if all the situation is changing (one or several times per day may be).

Together with this indicator are am using static support and resistance lines from the indicator attached.

Files:
1..gif  22 kb

tomsd:
Here is some screenshots how CCI&EMA50 helps StepMA Stoch to confirm the signal.

To leutzuro:

I use CCI period 50 and add level 0.0.

Why you dont convert the image to be GIF format ?

With your paint program from windows just select what tipe of fille to be because is to big fille

tomsd:
Here is some screenshots how CCI&EMA50 helps StepMA Stoch to confirm the signal.

To leutzuro:

I use CCI period 50 and add level 0.0.

How you plot EMA 50 on the CCI ?

Sorry! Here it goes as JPEG.

To leutzuro:

Click on MA file, press CTRL button and drag to CCI window, then Apply to: Previous Indicator's data.

Files:

Thanks newdigital for indicator and explainig how to use it.

And THANK YOU Nina for this great strategy!!!

tomsd:
Sorry! Here it goes as JPEG.

To leutzuro:

Click on MA file, press CTRL button and drag to CCI window, then Apply to: Previous Indicator's data.

I try to plot EMA on cci but dont work.

I have MT4

Try again

BrunoFX:
Try again

LOL LOL

Try until it work.

BrunoFX

tomsd:
I just tryed custom indicator CCI value 50 and attached EMA50. I marked CCI yellow colour and EMA50 blue colour (now it looks like Step MA Stoch). CCI & EMA50 helps to avoid false signals. There is many times when StepMA Stoch confirm signal, but CCI & EMA50 doesnt and later you can see that there was just a few points move.

TOMSD,

nice indicator for OANDA traders. I test as condirmation tool.

Thanks Subsecond

Reason: