CatFx50 - page 60

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Yes. Alpari 1.2809. The same.

This system is similar with Paramon system. He trades by ticks on M30 timeframe. When he opens the order he uses any price movements (not open/close bars) for exit. The same with EA. Just the price touch some support or resistance lines (first line or the second one) he may exit. But he did not use any indicators. He may look at the chart and trade. Many people understand this method of trading as scalping. Scalping on M30 timeframe. Or just good trading practics. Few people only can repeat his trades. He is the famous trader. You are having the very good experience as well.

I do not think that it is possible to place whole your experience onto few simple indicators.

nina
nina  
newdigital:
Yes. Alpari 1.2809. The same.

This system is similar with Paramon system. He trades by ticks on M30 timeframe. When he opens the order he uses any price movements (not open/close bars) for exit. The same with EA. Just the price touch some support or resistance lines (first line or the second one) he may exit. But he did not use any indicators. He may look at the chart and trade. Many people understand this method of trading as scalping. Scalping on M30 timeframe. Or just good trading practics. Few people only can repeat his trades. He is the famous trader. You are having the very good experience as well.

I do not think that it is possible to place whole your experience onto few simple indicators.

Newdigital:

I'm not Paramon. I'm an ant. I know that when all CatFX50 rules accomplish, you make money. That's all I need to know. Then I have Fibopivots to see where I'm going. Everybody here can do it. Just take one pair: the one you know more and go ahead. Step by Step.

Nina

Kale
Kale  
nina:
Newdigital:

I'm not Paramon. I'm an ant. I know that when all CatFX50 rules accomplish, you make money. That's all I need to know. Then I have Fibopivots to see where I'm going. Everybody here can do it. Just take one pair: the one you know more and go ahead. Step by Step.

Nina

Or just set average take profit, and don't be greedy.

Files:
not_bad_1.gif 11 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Kalenzo:
Or just set average take profit, and don't be greedy.

I used this indicator for exit. I exit for USDCHF with the price 1.2738 or 1.2739. It is almost the same with Nina. If the price touchs the resistance line of this indicator I exit. It is Low (if you click on the bar you will see Price open, close, low etc). It is the same with any EA: price is touching or crossing some line (resistance line or the profit level line) and order is closed.

Problem is that these support and resistance lines from this indicator are the dynamic lines. It means these lines are moving sometimes.

BrunoFX
BrunoFX  
nina:
Newdigital:

Nina

Hello Nina,

Can you attach the Fibopivots indicator please ?

leutzuro
leutzuro  
BrunoFX:
Hello Nina, Can you attach the Fibopivots indicator please ?

This is the indicator

BrunoFX
BrunoFX  

THX leutzuro

BrunoFX
BrunoFX  
newdigital:
I used this indicator for exit. I exit for USDCHF with the price 1.2738 or 1.2739. It is almost the same with Nina. If the price touchs the resistance line of this indicator I exit. It is Low (if you click on the bar you will see Price open, close, low etc). It is the same with any EA: price is touching or crossing some line (resistance line or the profit level line) and order is closed. Problem is that these support and resistance lines from this indicator are the dynamic lines. It means these lines are moving sometimes.

Hello Newdigital,

Thank for this indicator. But like you said, this indicator is dynamic and if after folds of the move, it sets out again, the indicator also follows it and the first reference mark becomes false.

It is not easy to benefit from all the width of the move and to find an indicator which makes it possible to close as well as possible.

manager
manager  

I just tryed custom indicator CCI value 50 and attached EMA50. I marked CCI yellow colour and EMA50 blue colour (now it looks like Step MA Stoch). CCI & EMA50 helps to avoid false signals. There is many times when StepMA Stoch confirm signal, but CCI & EMA50 doesnt and later you can see that there was just a few points move.

manager
manager  

to Newdigital

Can you please explain how this indicator works: MaksiGen_Range_Move.

Thanks