CatFx50 - page 112

mibl
mibl  
nina:
Hi, mibl!

My trading day begins at 8:00cet.

USDJPY was a buy at 117,88 (09:00cet). Broker: Neuimex. StepMA_Stoch was in green mode since Friday, right. And since then some bars had opened below EMA50 without Step validating the cross. When this happens, we can go long when EMA50 cross and Step match again. These kind of trades are riskier though.

It happened today with USDCHF and EURUSD.

Same answer applies to cable yesterday.

Nina

Hi Nina,

thanks for your time thinking on my problem.

So with this explanation it would be clear. I thought I had made a mistake with the indicators oder the data feed (standard Metaquotes-Server).

But so the indicators (StepMA_Stoch too) said the right things, but I had another interpretation.

Up to now I was in the assumption that the StepMA crossing must happen necessarily in the closeness (some bars) of price crossing. It is clear that these trades have a little more risk because of the non-ideal setup.

best regards

mibl

nina
nina  
mibl:
Hi Nina,

thanks for your time thinking on my problem.

So with this explanation it would be clear. I thought I had made a mistake with the indicators oder the data feed (standard Metaquotes-Server).

But so the indicators (StepMA_Stoch too) said the right things, but I had another interpretation.

Up to now I was in the assumption that the StepMA crossing must happen necessarily in the closeness (some bars) of price crossing. It is clear that these trades have a little more risk because of the non-ideal setup.

best regards

mibl

Hi, Mibl!

Here we are to help each other.

Ideal setup is a simultaneous cross. I do not like an asynchronous market. But it is not a matter if I like it or not. The fact is that we have them. So, let's put USDCHF as an example. USDCHF was a buy ay 1.2995 (Friday, 16:30cet). Since then, USDCHF has been in bullish mode according to StepMA_Stoch till today at 21:00 bar. But, according to price with EMA50, USDCHF opened below EMA50 from 07:00cet to 10:00cet today. No trade. Step was green. At 11:00 bar, USDCHF opened above EMA50 at 1.3070. Market again in synchrony. Time to go long.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi, Good Morning!!

http://www.actionforex.com/

Above is a good forex site. You'll see there standard pivots. Nice.

BTW, market is in dangerous mode. Take care.

Nina

m217irr
m217irr  
nina:
Hi, Good Morning!!

http://www.actionforex.com/

Above is a good forex site. You'll see there standard pivots. Nice.

BTW, market is in dangerous mode. Take care.

Nina

Hi Nina!

It seems we have signal on USDCHF 1.3083,

am i right?

m217irr:D

nina
nina  
m217irr:
Hi Nina!

am i right?

Hi!

You are wrong. No signal: Step is in red mode.

Take into account too that we have pivot at 1.3088. USDCHF's high so far is 1.3088.

Take care.

Nina

mibl
mibl  
m217irr:
Hi Nina!

am i right?

On my chart I do not have a long signal on USDCHF, because of there is no crossing StepMA_Stoch yet.

nina
nina  

Hi!

Another tip:

When EURUSD and USDCHF do not go the opposite, I do not trade those pairs.

Nina

mjs12
mjs12  

Hi Nina,

Great work with this system.

Depending on where the next bar opens, it seems we will have a valid signal on EURGBP.

This trade looks ok, is there anything that would stop you from taking this trade?? (Pivot and Fib50% is nearby, plus it's already moved 10 pips or so past the EMA50).

Kind Regards,

Matt.

Arta2015
Arta2015  

hi nina

i had a signal and i opend a position.GBP/USD buy@1.7385

did i right?

would you tell me your opinin about it

unfortunatley i can't attach pic of the siganl

m217irr
m217irr  
nina:
Hi!

Another tip:

When EURUSD and USDCHF do not go the opposite, I do not trade those pairs.

Nina

yes you are right, I didin't pay attention to pivot point,anyway I've practiced in demo so that match with CATFX50,