CatFx50 - page 112

mibl:
Seems like the risk will be fruitful in this case. Actual prive level @7424.

It's a pity that I am not in this trade.

Up to now - I have no signal this day in the pairs EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF - I am right?

Ye fibpiv 7422 first res reached

The move is for 60 pips from ema now.

But it is not so strong as yesterday short.

And the other currencies dont follow cable.

Eur/cad

Positivo signal now on the eur/cad. Anyone go for it?

hugo:
Positivo signal now on the eur/cad. Anyone go for it?

Trading real money I would not, because of the economic data from 3:00 to 3:15 pm (GMT+1).

Nevertheless all trades in the pairs USDJPY (short), EURUSD (Long), USDCHF (short) would now be all in positive terain. So the your risk will be rewarded.

If you are in trail your stops before 3:15 p.m.!!!

Hi, mates!!!

I'm not at home. I have not MT4 available. So, I can not comment signals.

Later on I'll post an indicator with can be an alternative to StepMA_Stoch to be used with other charting packages.

About "risk":

Trading is a risky business. There are set ups that a riskier though. I tell you two:

a.- when the open is +20 pips above EMA50. Does it mean you shouldn't take the signal?. Not at all. It means that you should be more careful and maybe, according to strength, you should trade less lots.

b.- when the crosses are not simultaneous.

I'm really happy to see that people are making money.

NINA

exit strategy

it might seem like a small reward based on large moves but a good risk to reward level might be 2 to 1 if stopp loss is 34 then reward should be 68 so if fib points show a level where that r to r is present maybe thats the exit point just thinking out loud the entry on pound at 7384 would profit around res 2 7460

nina would you be meaning the adx indicator

The only thing lacking is the exit There must be one,a good one!

it seems the res 2 area on euro and pound and supp 2 on chf were the possible exit points today

nina:
Hi, mates!!!

I'm not at home. I have not MT4 available. So, I can not comment signals.

Later on I'll post an indicator with can be an alternative to StepMA_Stoch to be used with other charting packages.

About "risk":

Trading is a risky business. There are set ups that a riskier though. I tell you two:

a.- when the open is +20 pips above EMA50. Does it mean you shouldn't take the signal?. Not at all. It means that you should be more careful and maybe, according to strength, you should trade less lots.

b.- when the crosses are not simultaneous.

I'm really happy to see that people are making money.

NINA

Yes nina, trading is risky - sometimes more, sometimes less.

Would you normally have been entered in case of these more risky conditions ("consolidation of news") using CatFX50?

You usually say "You trade what you see" and not to look to much to the fundamentals - the news said now in summary --> USD is geting weaker and what we see is: It gets weaker.

But often we saw in the past that it can turn very very fast to the opposite side.

--> Nevertheless in this time the risk would have been rewarded.

harold4x:
it seems the res 2 area on euro and pound and supp 2 on chf were the possible exit points today

Ye. Exit good for now was 2th res. But not for yesterday.

If someone was not greedy, and traded cable , and move sl first to 1th res then to sec then now he would have 74 pips plus. Not bad isnt it?

Reason: