would you tell me your opinin about it

unfortunatley i can't attach pic of the siganl

but I can't see cross in Stopma ind

m217irr
m217irr  
mjs12:
Hi Nina,

Great work with this system.

Depending on where the next bar opens, it seems we will have a valid signal on EURGBP.

This trade looks ok, is there anything that would stop you from taking this trade?? (Pivot and Fib50% is nearby, plus it's already moved 10 pips or so past the EMA50).

Kind Regards,

Matt.

I also think this is a good signal,

mibl
mibl  
m217irr:
but I can't see cross in Stopma ind

@m271irr

That ist what I learned yesterday from Nina - when the condition StepMA_Stoch is positive yet, this will be a valid (but a little riskier) trade.

Remember one risk-criteria from Nina (>20 Pips distance from ema50)

GPBUSD-signal --> http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1415/hc0779yi.jpg

(www.imageshack.us is a alternative picture storage)

mibl

m217irr
m217irr  
mibl:
@m271irr That ist what I learned yesterday from nina - when the condition StepMA_Stoch is positive yet, this will be a valid (but a little riskier) trade

yes of course,Take care

Kale
Kale  
kamyar:
i had a signal and i opend a position.GBP/USD buy@1.7385

did i right?

would you tell me your opinin about it

unfortunatley i can't attach pic of the siganl

Yes. That was signal at Cable but, the price is fare from Ema (21 pips) so this trade is risky. On your way I would close this or move stop loos closer than ever. Now it is 7393 and my crystal ball say : "Pay atention! The Cable is consolidating now. Soon it can be reversal or go up up and away . Try to place sl at 7370"

mibl
mibl  
Kalenzo:
Yes. That was signal at Cable but, the price is fare from Ema (21 pips) so this trade is risky. On your way I would close this or move stop loos closer than ever. Now it is 7393 and my crystal ball say : "Pay atention! The Cable is consolidating now. Soon it can be reversal or go up up and away. Try to place sl at 7370"

Seems like the risk will be fruitful in this case. Actual price level @7426.

It's a pity that I am not in this trade.

Up to now - I have no signal this day in the pairs EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF - I am right?

Kale
Kale  
mibl:
Seems like the risk will be fruitful in this case. Actual prive level @7424.

It's a pity that I am not in this trade.

Up to now - I have no signal this day in the pairs EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF - I am right?

Ye fibpiv 7422 first res reached

The move is for 60 pips from ema now.

But it is not so strong as yesterday short.

And the other currencies dont follow cable.

hugo
hugo  

Eur/cad

Positivo signal now on the eur/cad. Anyone go for it?

mibl
mibl  
hugo:
Positivo signal now on the eur/cad. Anyone go for it?

Trading real money I would not, because of the economic data from 3:00 to 3:15 pm (GMT+1).

Nevertheless all trades in the pairs USDJPY (short), EURUSD (Long), USDCHF (short) would now be all in positive terain. So the your risk will be rewarded.

If you are in trail your stops before 3:15 p.m.!!!

harold4x
harold4x  

exit strategy

it might seem like a small reward based on large moves but a good risk to reward level might be 2 to 1 if stopp loss is 34 then reward should be 68 so if fib points show a level where that r to r is present maybe thats the exit point just thinking out loud the entry on pound at 7384 would profit around res 2 7460