Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 62

fajst_k:
Simba,

Simple answer. Are signals from post 583 repainted ?? YES or NO ??

I have a feeling that i hit very weak spot here....because a lot of noise

from three sources already....

Krzysztof

Is this a joke? Is this a forums version of "hidden camera"? Have you read the previous posts....You know, the ones where Simba clearly says...(and I repeat)...

"BTW,It is impossible to fake a "sell signal" given in public before the event happens...I posted clearly what direction to expect(I didn`t give a specific signal,just showed what PROBABLE direction to expect,and what mindset to adopt "look for selling spots-do not think about buying for a couple of days"),and this was the direction taken by the pair ..."

Perhaps you are seeing stars and mistaking them or "colorful buy and sell signals"? The only weak spot you've hit is the one between your ears.

clahn04:
Is this a joke? Is this a forums version of "hidden camera"? Have you read the previous posts....You know, the ones where Simba clearly says...(and I repeat)...

"BTW,It is impossible to fake a "sell signal" given in public before the event happens...I posted clearly what direction to expect(I didn`t give a specific signal,just showed what PROBABLE direction to expect,and what mindset to adopt "look for selling spots-do not think about buying for a couple of days"),and this was the direction taken by the pair ..."

Perhaps you are seeing stars and mistaking them or "colorful buy and sell signals"? The only weak spot you've hit is the one between your ears.

I'm asking about arrows on the chart !!!!!

Those arrows are changing in case of repaint !!!!

It seems that you even don't know what I'm talking about....

clahn04:

Just look carefully into screenshots from the link what i posted

Krzysztof

fajst_k:
Simba,

Simple answer. Are signals from post 583 repainted ?? YES or NO ??

I have a feeling that i hit very weak spot here....because a lot of noise

from three sources already....

Krzysztof

Yes,they are repainted...or not?see for yourself..Hahahaha..You should pray at night to have these kinds of weak spots..man,in your current state you couldn`t hit a whale from 2 meters distance..Now,seriously..What did you smoke?

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  65 kb

Unbelievable...This happens often to you?

fajst_k:
I'm asking about arrows on the chart !!!!!

Those arrows are changing in case of repaint !!!!

It seems that you even don't know what I'm talking about....

Hahahaha,unbelievable,frigging unbelievable...you have done it again

Nobody was thinking about the arrows,so,nobody knew what you were talking about...This happens often to you?;)

The arrows are supersignals..I use them to mark near points of Support and Resistance,while keeping my charts neat and clean;),obviously they repaint..who told you that I used them to trade?This is a thread about digital filters we were thinking that you were talking about the cycles.

Now,before you committ a new seppuku and suicide yourself again,check supersignals in this Forum before doing any comment showing your ignorance about the most basic of "tease" indicators.

I can`t think what new revelation about yourself you will surprise us with...I try hard,but I can`t .

Simba

topic closed

SIMBA:
Hahahaha,unbelievable,frigging unbelievable...you have done it again

Nobody was thinking about the arrows,so,nobody knew what you were talking about...This happens often to you?;)

The arrows are supersignals..I use them to mark near points of Support and Resistance,while keeping my charts neat and clean;),obviously they repaint..who told you that I used them to trade?This is a thread about digital filters we were thinking that you were talking about the cycles.

Now,before you committ a new seppuku and suicide yourself again,check supersignals in this Forum before doing any comment showing your ignorance about the most basic of "tease" indicators.

I can`t think what new revelation about yourself you will surprise us with...I try hard,but I can`t .

Simba

OK than is confirmed that it's repainting, whatever arrows meant for you.

For me showing this chart was simple attempt to manipulate the readers

about effciency of your trading, as repainting arrows were pointing to buy/sell signals

Anyway, I hope you understand now my three simple questions about being engineer, reading code, R&D expirience and amatours and professionals in certain areas.

Topic closed

Krzysztof

fajst_k:
OK than is confirmed that it's repainting, whatever arrows meant for you.

For me showing this chart was simple attempt to manipulate the readers

about effciency of your trading, as repainting arrows were pointing to buy/sell signals

Anyway, I hope you understand now my three simple questions about being engineer, reading code, R&D expirience and amatours and professionals in certain areas.

Topic closed

Krzysztof

Hmmmm....Where to begin?

1. Manipulation - You will notice Simba has over 1100 posts. If you read each one, you would find countless posts about trades he has entered, statements of actual trades, etc etc. All of these were given BEFORE the given outcome. In the picture (you know, the one where he said Sell GBPJPY by picking your spots), he was talking in real time. Price went down. He didn't say, "Hey guys, look at the arrows, I sold the top and bought the bottom every time". He didn't even imply that. He said "This is what's happening now".

2. Efficiency - His statements speak to his efficiency. Where are yours?

Feel free to share a prediction. That topic isn't closed ;-).

cl

clahn04:
Hmmmm....Where to begin?

1. Manipulation - You will notice Simba has over 1100 posts. If you read each one, you would find countless posts about trades he has entered, statements of actual trades, etc etc. All of these were given BEFORE the given outcome. In the picture (you know, the one where he said Sell GBPJPY by picking your spots), he was talking in real time. Price went down. He didn't say, "Hey guys, look at the arrows, I sold the top and bought the bottom every time". He didn't even imply that. He said "This is what's happening now".

2. Efficiency - His statements speak to his efficiency. Where are yours?

Feel free to share a prediction. That topic isn't closed ;-).

cl

can you give me a links to Simbas or yours performance reports. I only know this thread and TRADE2WIN and I hope you understand how it can look from other side.

Are you a financial advisor by occupation ??

I gave a link already to one of stategies performance a few posts ago. Recently i was looking for something better this is a reason i made a very detailed test of NOXA CSSA and continued here with Goertzel and MESA.

Obviously your group rejected to provide Goertzel results on MATLAB signal

to compare with CSSA and MESA but you were very keen to make those test

when I delivered CHIRP signal first time. So maybe you convince Simba to deliver this, all of us can earn on this.

I already improved Goertzel V2 and found a few minor faults in this.

Krzysztof

Guys, please, this thread is losing the focus.

SIMBA:
dvarrin,

Everybody could predict what would happen for EURUSD yesterday ..what is more difficult is to predict what it would do today and tomorrow..ok,my suggestions :

1-Use always at least H4 to fix the general cycle direction.

2-If possible,trade when both H1 and H4 are in agreement...and relatively "young",since cycles tend to advance or delay phase,good tradable cycles are those that do so slightly,but they still do.

3-Then,since you seem to like the lower timeframes,use your M15 and M30 cycles to finetune the entries in the DIRECTION signalled by H4+H1

For example,yesterday,since 00:00 hours in my chart,the 2 cycles,red and blue,upper separation, showed clearly that the direction to trade was up.These 2 cycles have been done(The blue one was done more than a year ago,the red one around 7 months ago) with the Digital Filters generator,do not repaint and are very easy to replicate ,I use them for GJ mainly but they work well for all majors or major crosses..BTW,they are no more in sync,so EU is a "forget" until they align again...I can see that the cycles in h4 are still in up phase(Aqua numbers above to the right of the chart calculated with another indicator...you can use Rich`s ones to help in your decision making,no need to belong to secret societies ),so,more probably,the upmove will continue a few more bars,but "more probably" is not enough because they start to be "old",so,for now it is a forget...When the phases align down AND If the 2 DFG cycles align down again while the phases are relatively young I will think about shorting it.

Trading cycles without H4 direction is a recipe for disaster...there is too much noise at the lower timeframes,even denoising them,I haven`t found reliable cycles that work for long.

Regards

Simba

Thank you very much for your explanations Simba and Clahn04 :-):-)

Simba, about the cycle being no more in sync, what do you mean by that?

Do you mean that when one cycle shows a trend upwards, then the price is actually moving downwards, or do you mean that both cycles are not in sync?

Reason: