Pollan's indicators - page 131

If it gives signal immediately when the bar is open only two ways it can be done : if it uses open price (in which case it is useless on sudden changes), or it repaints (and in a case of repainting it will be even more useless). No other way to get a signal on an opened bar that will not change when the price changes exists . Period

But from the look of that indicator, that is a simple sidus indicator that repaints

techmac:
If it gives signal immediately when the bar is open only two ways it can be done : if it uses open price (in which case it is useless on sudden changes), or it repaints (and in a case of repainting it will be even more useless). No other way to get a signal on an opened bar that will not change when the price changes exists . Period But from the look of that indicator, that is a simple sidus indicator that repaints

None of them that you wrote..Do you know how to code? See below. That is the code which the seller uses in his indicator. NO WAY FOR REPAINTING..

double BufUp[];

.......{BufUp=Low.......

That means it gives signal in first candle, then it draws an arrow in second candle.

Files:
gbpusdm15_2.png  62 kb

An example from GPBUSD M5,H1,M30,M1

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  44 kb
gbpusdh1_3.png  44 kb
gbpusdm30_1.png  43 kb
gbpusdm1_1.png  44 kb

takbir:
None of them that you wrote..Do you know how to code? See below. That is the code which the seller uses in his indicator. NO WAY FOR REPAINTING..

double BufUp[];

.......{BufUp=Low.......

That means it gives signal in first candle, then it draws an arrow in second candle.

As I told : a repainter (sidus or buy-sell signal or whatever you want to call it : that is how the code goes in sidus - the only change is that arrows are moved by a couple of points)

PS: means future bar

techmac:
:)

As I told : a repainter (sidus or buy-sell signal or whatever you want to call it)

PS: means future bar

You mix up..You dont know what BufUp is... Ask Mladen..

You are not a coder as i see..

{BufUp=Low it is not repainting.

If it is like below, you were right! That is repainting..

{BufUp=Low

Show me the repainting line if you are a coder! The bold sentence below is what we were talking about.

int start()

{

int i,

Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;

//----

while(i>=1) //

{

Fx=.......(..............................i);

Fx.....=....(....................................,i+1);

if (............) {BufUp=Low- ArrShift;if (.......Fxsound==true) {Alert(Symbol()+"Fxdealer007 BUY "+Close);}}

i--; //

}

//----

return(0);

takbir:
You mix up..You dont know what BufUp is... Ask Mladen..

You are not a coder as i see..

{BufUp=Low it is not repainting.

If it is like below, you were right! That is repainting..

{BufUp=Low

takbir

If BufUp is a buffer (not an array) then BufUp is the future bar of BufUp

...sorry to intrude...but watch this clip please...it's Classic: Seven Samurai, The -- (Movie Clip) Swordsman

Mladen, thanks for writing...

If we code for future bar, you are right. But like arrays, you can let the arrow in following bar.

BufUp is for arrow existing, no repainting... Look below pls. You will see I am right.

int start()

{

int i,

Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;

//----

while(i>=1) //

{

Fx=.......(..............................i);

Fx.....=....(...................................., i+1);

if (............) {BufUp=Low- ArrShift;if (.......Fxsound==true) {Alert(Symbol()+"Fxdealer007 BUY "+Close);}}

i--; //

}

//----

return(0);

i code the indicator,not repainting,but have some false signal.maybe it is like someone's

Files:
price.png  15 kb
Reason: