Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 104

SIMBA:
Unbelievable...the inmates running the mental hospital

My following comments are not intended for everybody,you will know if they apply to you or not.

This thread advances only when people like leledc,Homestudy,FFL,Big Joe,Tools and myself(plus a few others that I don`t mention because they had already thrown the towel months ago) puts on some effort and decide to share,develop and show how to use a few indicators or strategies...It tanks when the "gimmers" start begging for that marvellous indicator that is obviously not going to be shared,or the losers get understandably nervous when they see somebody posting predictions that systematically go on target as predicted....So it is not enough that somebody shows at this thread that it is possible to use digital filters with systematic success(myself,fastjk and Tools...in this order of appearance,if you read the thread in full,you will realize how much you have lost )...It is not enough that we share several indicators and leledc takes his time in developing them even further...It is not enough that we have systematically helped those who wanted to work their time into developing their own filters...No,it is not enough,because ,among other interesting behaviours,a few of you Require Tools to prove his good faith ,to prove that he is a good person by sharing with you his propietary work...hahaha..If you sincerely believe this is the best strategy to obtain your prize,time will prove the madness of your method.

Instead of showing respect to those that had helped you,you alienate them..end result:Tools is not going to post more predictions,homestudy is not going to share a method that is working for him and you are still secretly in awe of our predictions ...and will be forever.

You could have tried to implement a digital filter,it is perfectly explained in the thread and in other threads at this Forum,you could then have asked for suggestions for improvements or posted potential applications asking for comments,like BigJoe did,,then you would have been helped even more than you have been even if you don`t realize it,yet...But...You didn`t,so,when one year from now ,times will be even tougher for you,you will be the only people responsible for your lack of results..Those of you that are ignorant,arrogant and rude,take your time and realize that the payoff for those behaviours is not knowledge but deserved ignorance.

S

100% with you...

True talk.

leledc:
Ok guys i have decide to post my T3 Macd:you must have T3 developed from Master Mladen in indi folder ...I hope that the usual "asker"will be happy of this tool(not grail,but no repaint and better of traditional macd)...Obviously till the new grail... in this or other tread who cares:they look around for the magic indi again and again and again. "Oooooh your indi is useless because i have made 10 trades all wrong"!!!!When you will learn(to)trade without any magic indi,then you 'll discover the true power of them...

WOOWWW

Serious nice gift man !

Thanks a bunch

Thank You Mr Tools

mrtools:
I apologize to anyone may have offended by my posts and attachments the last couple of days and weeks, the attachments were meant as forecasting the upcoming trend and was not meant as teasing but looking back at my posts can see how it could have been conceived as such, and hence have removed them and will no longer post the trend forecast for this reason and keep it private, again apologize for upsetting anyone. The posts for some reason i allowed myself to get dragged into what i'm not even sure now, and will no longer participate in the fight.

Mr Tools

There is no need to apologize! Many such as me learn from what you post. You spent the time and sweat to develop what you have I respect that. It gives me hope that if I put in the time and effort I will have something to be proud of myself.

The fact that people have and will use any tactic to try to get you to give it up for free is a statement of who they are and has no reflect on you. These last couple of days that was the intent of many of the the post. I don't see that it had anything to do with you teasing. The problem with filters is that it takes a great deal of work to get them correct. Many won't even take the time to read the thread let alone work on developing their own, so it doesn't surprise me to see people trying to guilt you into giving up your hard work. It is sad in my mind that someone such as yourself comes here to share what you can and leaves feeling the way you do. There is so much one can learn from you! Thank you for what you have shared it has helped me and I am sure many others.

I will continue to post here and I hope you will again as well. You are a very valuable member of this thread and will remain so even if you never post again.

Thank you!!!!

Jim

is it possible to use digital filters (FTLM , STLM,RBCI) in Amibroker software?

What can I say that hasn't already been said? It's reiteration at this point. In direct response to the attempted persecution of my bro, Tools......

We few who contribute intellectual and physical assets do it neither because of obligation nor compensation but instead because of a sincere desire to uplift as many fallen spirits as possible while continuing to rise ourselves. You don't think we could find something better to do w/ our time than answers the same questions repackaged repeatedly or freely sharing what we've discovered and developed through our own blood, sweat, and tears? Then someone has the audacity to ask for proof? HA! If we share, you test, keep or discard and be grateful. Always get a gain in understanding even if it's not directly translated to a statement. I guess most haven't noticed that during the gaping lulls on this thread (or any for that matter), it's only a few key individuals who've got fed up w/ the foolishness and start working in privacy w/ each other and new like minded, bringing nearly all public progress anywhere between a snail's craw to a grinding halt. It's happening @ this very moment, huh?

All those who's only aim is to obtain w/o any provision are the same ones who think it's "hard times" right now because of various external influences. I tell you a secret: It'll always be a rough road on your journey through life UNLESS you choose the alternative path. Take responsibility for your ineptitude and then do something about it. If you don't believe me or those other successful beings, just look @ how many revolutionary thinkers/do'ers in any given field were followers and beggars.......

leledc:
Ok guys i have decide to post my T3 Macd:you must have T3 developed from Master Mladen in indi folder ...I hope that the usual "asker"will be happy of this tool(not grail,but no repaint and better of traditional macd)...Obviously till the new grail... in this or other tread who cares:they look around for the magic indi again and again and again. "Oooooh your indi is useless because i have made 10 trades all wrong"!!!!When you will learn(to)trade without any magic indi,then you 'll discover the true power of them...

Hey leledc, thanks for the indys....using settings (5,35,5,0.618) on a one hour chart.

working a treat.....thanks again

Xard777

Ftlm-stlm

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Made a Fft of Ftlm or Stlm looks pretty good ! Need Ftlm-Stlm in indicators folder of course.

xard777:
Hey leledc, thanks for the indys....using settings (5,35,5,0.618) on a one hour chart.

working a treat.....thanks again

Xard777

I'm very happy that you like it...

Thank You

mrtools:
Thanks to everyone for their support. Made a Fft of Ftlm or Stlm looks pretty good ! Need Ftlm-Stlm in indicators folder of course.

Thank you Leledc and Mr Tools this is looking really nice!!!

Jim

Files:
fft_2.gif  47 kb
Reason: