Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 60

As far as I understand SSA(casual or noncasual or whatever) can not be used as buy ,sell signal(unlike NOXA people claims) just like Hodrick Prescot.I think Simba using slope direction of SSA for prediction.

His method sounds like Brian Millard's method( Because no other package can produce channels of the type first described by J.M. Hurst and more recently by Brian Millard. When allied to the isolation of important cycles and a Monte Carlo-type simulation for future movement the combination is unbeatable in the field of technical analysis software Qudos Publications and Brian Millard Home Page)

Simba's method sounds not easy to understand but all the discussions are great in here.

biddick:
As far as I understand SSA(casual or noncasual or whatever) can not be used as buy ,sell signal(unlike NOXA people claims) just like Hodrick Prescot.I think Simba using slope direction of SSA for prediction.

His method sounds like Brian Millard's method( Because no other package can produce channels of the type first described by J.M. Hurst and more recently by Brian Millard. When allied to the isolation of important cycles and a Monte Carlo-type simulation for future movement the combination is unbeatable in the field of technical analysis software Qudos Publications and Brian Millard Home Page)

Simba's method sounds not easy to understand but all the discussions are great in here.

You misunderstood the point here. Any presence of non casual indicator in the strategy will fake buy/sell signals and strategy results. As Simba has clear commercial intrest here I think and 17 years of expirience in trading as he claims, showing chart like from yesterday (post 583) is simple manipulation of unexpirienced readers of this forum as buy/sell signals are faked.

Krzysztof

You misunderstood the point here. Any presence of non casual indicator in the strategy will fake buy/sell signals and strategy results. As Simba has clear commercial intrest here I think and 17 years of expirience in trading as he claims, showing chart like from yesterday (post 583) is simple manipulation of unexpirienced readers of this forum as buy/sell signals are faked. Krzysztof

So if Simba's signals are fake buy and sell signals then I guess the gbpjpy falling close to around 500 pips the last couple of days didn't happen either, there is no manipulation period!

Potential Gems to be found on this Road

fajst_k:
You misunderstood the point here. Any presence of non casual indicator in the strategy will fake buy/sell signals and strategy results. As Simba has clear commercial intrest here I think and 17 years of expirience in trading as he claims, showing chart like from yesterday (post 583) is simple manipulation of unexpirienced readers of this forum as buy/sell signals are faked. Krzysztof

1-You think I have clear commercial interest?

Hahahaha...Show me one post in this Forum where I ask money in exchange for anything or where I continuously promote a commercial brand,like you do with NOXA ...Frankly,I don`t think the guys at NOXA use you to promote their services,they CAN`T be so stupid,and from what I know of them they are a clever team where you obviously don`t fit.

You have painted a very poor portrait of yourself with your assertion...OK,Now tell me what exactly I am selling here and at what price?

2-Showing charts at a Forex Forum is simple manipulation of inexperienced traders?

What have you smoked?

We are at a Forex Forum,in a specific thread centered on trading strategies using DIGITAL FILTERS,so,showing charts with a Digital filter,causal or non causal and making a prediction about its interpretation and the specific direction that pair is going to take in the near future(BTW,I closed my trade,with gains of nearly 300 pips ) just reflects a High level of confidence ,and expertise ,in the application of digital filters to REAL trading,and if this manipulates inexperienced traders,it is in the right direction,showing them there are potential gems to be found on this road...last time I checked in the dictionary this was called teaching....Up to them to decide if they want to learn the full map or not,I,and others,have posted enough pieces of it in this Forum for the ones that want to learn to start doing so...

3-I asked you a very clear question,and,in your own way,you have given a clear answer...I will repeat the question again,so everybody knows clearly what triggered your reaction and why you are so upset...Can you show specific applications of your methods in Real markets?...And,I don`t mean predicting yesterday`s results,nor trading CHIRPS,I mean trading the currency pair of your choice,and show what you use for it...after all,you say you are a full time trader for 2 years,and we still haven`t a clue about what you use for trading.

BTW,It is impossible to fake a "sell signal" given in public before the event happens...I posted clearly what direction to expect(I didn`t give a specific signal,just showed what PROBABLE direction to expect,and what mindset to adopt "look for selling spots-do not think about buying for a couple of days"),and this was the direction taken by the pair ...yes,I know it hurts so much that your defence mechanisms are spinning your intellect out of control,but be a man,stand the pain and learn to

control your reactions unless you want to keep trashing yourself to a bottomless abyss of self delusion...which you are nearing to very fasjt.

Now,for everybody,you can expect anything from this self delusional clown,self proclaimed full time trader(aka unemployed nerd ,and unemployable in the real world due to obvious lack of minimal social habilities)of 2 years...BUT..what should be expected,a clear reply to my question... Can you show specific applications of your methods in Real markets?...

Be so kind to manipulate our inexperienced minds with the wisdom of your charts ....

Man,and people still pm me asking why I had stopped posting at public Forums.

Ciao

Simba

The right Tools for the task

mrtools:
So if Simba's signals are fake buy and sell signals then I guess the gbpjpy falling close to around 500 pips the last couple of days didn't happen either, there is no manipulation period!

Tools,

Thanks a lot for your kind words,you are a true friend.

Do not waste more time with this clown,everybody with at least 2 fingers of distance between their eyebrows and their hairline can obviously see a guy posting,before the fact,the future direction of GBPJPY,then the pair taking in that direction,then another guy extremely upset at this fact and trying to hide his discomfort with "smoke curtains"..Most of them will extract the right conclusions

BTW,I was not the only one to believe in my TOOLS ,You too nailed the direction before the event, so,congratulations...I would invite you to belong to my "secret" group if you weren`t already there...

Regards

Simba

Since I am what is referred to "a runaway member of the Goertzel group" in some of the posts, a couple of facts :

• simba is a friend of mine
  • my reasons for leaving (technically it is not leaving) the group had, has and never will have anything with simba himself, since there is a previous point. As friends we might agree or disagree on some things but that does not change the "famous previous point"

regards to all

mladen

This news is very alarming to me. What is going on???

Does everyone belong to a secret society developing super indicators & making a crap load of money except for me?

I demand answers and names.

No soup for you!

I gotta say, that was a great call...I'm impressed.

Kenny Rogers:
This news is very alarming to me. What is going on???

Does everyone belong to a secret society developing super indicators & making a crap load of money except for me?

I demand answers and names.

No soup for you!

I gotta say, that was a great call...I'm impressed.

Thanks for your kind words and for lightening up the thread with much needed humour

Regards

Simba

We had the luck to see some of his trading statements

mladen:
Since I am what is referred to "a runaway member of the Goertzel group" in some of the posts, a couple of facts :
  • simba is a friend of mine
  • my reasons for leaving (technically it is not leaving) the group had, has and never will have anything with simba himself, since there is a previous point. As friends we might agree or disagree on some things but that does not change the "famous previous point"

regards to all

mladen

Thanks mladen,

I am honored to be your friend,since you have helped me enormously during the past months.

The general perception in this Forum is that mladen is a great programmer...

...Well,that is true,and a big misperception too,mladen is,above all, a very generous person with an exceptional level of personal integrity,and for those of us who have had the luck to see some of his trading statements(and learn from them),he is also an exceptional trader...

Ok,now It may be Venus retrograde or the Moon,but I am getting too sentimental,so,I will just say Thanks mladen

Regards

Simba

Anybody could a bit predict what would happen for EURUSD yesterday?

I was using STLM Hist on 15M chart, a cycle indicator on 15M and another cycle indicator on 30M chart.

the M30 cycle and the STLM Hist was showing a fall, but the m15 cycle indicator was at the bottom indicating a rise for EURUSD. Then it rises and got about 400 pips in half a day. And the M30 cycle indicator is looking a bit strange.

How did it behave with the adaptive indicators? anybody can tell me how to see them? I have the spectrum analysis, but the other indicators (SATL, RSTL,...) do not appear.

Files:
eurusd.jpg  224 kb
Reason: