Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 68

M1

post 663 M1 prediction link is there. I'm very sorry to say but you are not a partner for conversation with me anymore.....unless you will post screenschoot of your MBA diploma here

Krzysztof

so many mails and nothing concrete, no indicator, statistic, chart even document attached....unbelivable...and no MBA diploma screenshoot

school

But you graduated in 1984 not 2007 to be precised.....long time ago

Than if you graduated so good school I'm very surprised that you posted this

repainted chart......... ........maybe you thougth

that you are smarter than others......

I believe (guessing) the rest of the members wants to learn about Digital Filters than research about some diploma true or false or read last comments about the private life of somebody or whatever that involves only a minor percent percent of current thread readers .

IMHO.

Reading this thread makes me what to rip my shirt off and hit something.

And really, I think most members have no idea what these guys are talking about anyways. The subject is way advanced for the normal guy. There is probably 5 people in this whole forum that can understand the subject. Most just want to hang around so they can download some magic cycle predictor indicator and make a gazillion dollars.

Gazillion dollars

Kenny Rogers:
Reading this thread makes me what to rip my shirt off and hit something. And really, I think most members have no idea what these guys are talking about anyways. The subject is way advanced for the normal guy. There is probably 5 people in this whole forum that can understand the subject. Most just want to hang around so they can download some magic cycle predictor indicator and make a gazillion dollars.

Try this one,its name is Cycle_GJH4,it should be used in GBPJPY H4 timeframe,but you can test it on GBPUSD H4 and probably on H1 both pairs it can help you too...This is the red one at both pics.

Since most pairs are extremely correlated I won`t be surprised if it worked for a few of them too,but that was not its purpose...

1-It is based on MESA and is a composite of the 3 more stable cycles found at GBPJPY H4.

2-Doesn`t repaint

3-It is very robust,it works well but it is not perfect since it hasn`t been overfitted,see how it went out of sync for last 2 weeks of February,so...

4-..The way to trade it,as shown in one of the pics,is to ALWAYS confirm with Trendlines,then when both Cycle_GJH4 and the TL confirm a turn,you take this a your trend direction filter and trade in that direction with your usual methods ...This is just an additional tool in your toolbox.

5-This is like a knife,it can help or it can hurt you...use with care,play with it in demo until you are confident about it...then use it or discard it under your own responsability.

6-Always be aware of the higher timeframe,what can kill a trader using cycles is the trend,which is nothing else than a Higher timeframe cycle.

Regards

Simba

Files:
gbpjpyh4.gif  79 kb
gbpjpyh4tl.gif  63 kb

The topic name should be: Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters : Who knows it Better?Anyway I enjoy it, I am not complaining.

Esade

Edited by Simba,Information not relevant for the thread

Right

Linuxser:
I believe (guessing) the rest of the members wants to learn about Digital Filters than research about some diploma true or false or read last comments about the private life of somebody or whatever that involves only a minor percent percent of current thread readers . IMHO.

Yes,you are right,consequently, I have edited or deleted most of the irrelevant info.

NOW...if you analyze it,the issue is VERY intriguing:

1-The guy preached about M1 predicting...BUT...He predicts on H4+H1..He should explain why this discrepance,there are many newbies that can be misleaded by his assertions.

2-Whenever he has been asked anything of relevance,like showing us a prediction based on M1,which will be extremely interesting...He switches gears to a totally unrelated issue,like my Diploma ...This is not the first time he "curtain smokes" the thread when he is asked some relevant questions...First it was accusing everybody and his uncle of having commercial interests,Last time it was "Arrows" and Comedy time,now it is Diplomas...I wonder what will come next...anything but a specific reply.

3-For months he has been here asking questions about other people`s methods..To make him post anything about his own we have had to practically extract it from him with forceps....Actually,if you realize it,he has posted more about MY methods(breaching his confidentiality agreement with a group of hard working people,and showing his true value as a person)Than about HIS...

Extract your own conclusions...

Simba

You are a rude person,one that seems to believe that you can ask,ask,ask everybody else like a puppy demanding his food.....Nobody owes you anything here,and the fact that you dare to ask where the meat is explains it all...

Reason: