T3 - page 17

A funny thing happens

The indie is set to .4h, 55 main 9;28;84 and it flips the signal

Sorry I realized I liked to individually change the hot period on the T3 better than the shift- at least so far in my exploration as you can see from the ma's- they are all 144 but different hots.

Also can we have another T3 on top of the T3 trend strength please?- I couldn't throw a ma on it without distortion.

Main should be in general shorter than the rest of the lengths, otherwise you are going to get a "flipped" signal (as you have experienced it) It does not have to be the shortest (as you can see from the default settings but in your case it is longer than the 2/3 of the rest of the lengths and that is the result ... Try the same thing with MACD : set the short ma period to longer than the long ma period. That is the same thing you are getting (see the example : it is a 26,12 macd and not the usual 12,26 )

angrysky:

Sorry I realized I liked to individually change the hot period on the T3 better than the shift- at least so far in my exploration as you can see from the ma's- they are all 144 but different hots.

Also can we have another T3 on top of the T3 trend strength please?- I couldn't throw a ma on it without distortion.
Files:

Here is a version that allows you to change "hot" parameter foor each and every T3 used in composite calculation. If you leave the T3Hots fparameter empty it will use the T3MainHot parameter for all the sub-T3 calculations

regards

angrysky:

Files:

all business on construction !

Strange issue

It disappears 1 or both sometimes when I go to a 5 min chart.

I thought it was both but then it gave me one back the 3rd time I switched??? lol

I am using all 3 same mas but different hots (a decimal, 12.4 on the top)

It's so hot it's cool- thanks again.

Gann high low activator T3 versions ...

Some new toys for T3 thread ...

These are T3 versions of Gann high low activator. In the original hgih-low activator a simple moving average is used in calculation while in this one it is replaced with T3. Also, the logic of checking for close crosses had to be changed since, if it was used as in the original (current close) it would signal way too fast. In order to allow experimenting 2 periods are used HighLowPeriod (which is the main period) and ClosePeriod. If ClosePeriod is set to 0 then HighLowPeriod is used for close t3 calculation too, otherwise it will use whatever value you choose for it.

So 3 versions of the indicator :
The line and bar version

The channel version

PS: to test what do I mean with "way too fast" set the close period to 1 and you will see it

I needed to order the hots different

All better now-

The T3 gann are very nice, thanks so much.

I might take this tpl back but get it while it's hot if you like it.

Here is a little project

Not sure if this could work-

Can the xaos be made with t3 "strings" or channels between the separated periods- just curious what could be done with it?

I think mtf would be really cool too.

Could it be attached to a super cool T3 guppy?

What about T3 CrazyPips?

The control board looks cool but is in Russian a little and doesn't seem to work all the way- what about T3 everything in there? lol-please.

Maybe a set up based on the crazy pips or control board for all our T3 stuff- with a mtf xaos signal, T3 crosses- BUT on the tpl in my next post you will see what I am calling "launch windows" and would rather see some signal representing that if possible.

The mt trendline seems to have some value in our window watching too and I suppose it does have ma inputs that could be T3ified?... and it really needs to be MTF- thanks.

ele Gann T3 X

1 indie is private and there are some extras- but thats probably enough- and if someone figures out how to organize the signals please include the Daily Volatility Breakout with at least 4 different percentages, T3 trend strength and the EFB with an envelope or something too.

Oh yeah and the arrows-

Sorry to be vague- feel free to ask questions move or delete my posts- Thanks,

Ty

p.s. other indies are a page back.

mladen:
Ahhh ... the eternal question :

One of the usual "tricks" is to use filtered price instead of "raw" price. Some indicators (like velocity, for example, which is a smoother momentum indicator, are a direct result of such approach). Some good filters are Gaussian filter (something like this one from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum ) or tema (since it is rather fast one, in some indicators it is making wonders ...) All in all, it depends what are you looking for. One good example is rsioma too : see what a simple change from raw price to "filtered" price (moving average in this case) does to a simple rsi (here for example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347 )

Post smoothing (smoothing the result) largely depends on the ?smoother" but there is very few ways in this kind that will not add significant lag

...Mladen...so can a curve of an indicator be color coded as on the picture attached...when the line is slowing down...to compensate for the lag after smoothing?...

Files:
b_2.jpg  50 kb
Reason: