T3 - page 10

fxbs:
there are wast variety t3s - from early versions to latest updates should be something suit your needs

all the T3MA indis in this thread, NONE of them refresh themselves.

They all need the chart refreshed manually.....

Oh well...

btw: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page5 And the one from that post for sure does not have "refreshing" problems (so it makes it "not quite all...") As fxbs said, there are a lot of T3 versions... I am absolutely sure that there are a lot of correct T3 versions

kujo:
all the T3MA indis in this thread, NONE of them refresh themselves.

They all need the chart refreshed manually.....

... .

there is highly not recommended to talk about t3 like this in Mladen's presence

leave arguing to professionals - they all have vast experience dealing with programmers and all have insurance

Actually, some things are making me sad lately : thing like these when the complete testing haven't been done but the verdict is "all", things like naming macd "Mac D", things like claiming to have been making 10.000+ pips a day (it is 10 thousands not 10 point 000 pips) consistently (you, fxbs know what is it about, and the rest can easily find those posts on TSD too, it was a very,very popular thread for a while) and a lot, lot more ...

More and more it looks like a circus not a forum dedicated to technical analysis

Oh well...

fxbs:
there is highly not recommended to talk about t3 like this in Mladen's presence leave arguing to professionals - they all have vast experience dealing with programmers and all have insurance

oh, well - can't filter-off everything (especially new) and optimise future, nothing is fullyproof, unfortunately, no sense to fight it -just ignore it

I am doing it (the ignoring part)

You do not see me posting that much any more, otherwise I would be fighting half the world already

Anyway, let's not spam this thread. In the end they will even think that we are not friends (as in you and me)

regards

mladen

fxbs:
oh, well - can't filter-off everything (especially new) and optimise future, nothing is fullyproof, unfortunately, no sense to fight it -just ignore it

What are you ignoring ?

mladen:
Actually, some things are making me sad lately : thing like these when the complete testing haven't been done but the verdict is "ALL", things like naming macd "Mac D", things like ...

More and more it looks like a circus not a forum dedicated to technical analysis

...well said,what can i say

(back to work andhel with it)

i am looking for this indicator please

i got it befor from this forum

i did search but i could not

would you please any boby got it post it here

mtf t3 rsi

Reason: