T3 - page 21

Stochastic of T3 ...

Stochastic of T3 posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page25

Please some help with coding

I'm bored of being a so-called "newbie" everywhere, but what can I do? This is an endless ocean!

I have a DPO.mq4 (attached). I tried to add an SMA of DPO array (extern int SMA_period=14 for example) in the code.

I feel it is so simple! But when I did it, the SMA was either lagging or leading the dpo. (I mean sma of dpo showed 16:20 value while dpo showed 16:25 value.

I'd appreciate any kind of help.

Files:

forexcanamari:
I'm bored of being a so-called "newbie" everywhere, but what can I do? This is an endless ocean!

I have a DPO.mq4 (attached)I tried to add an SMA of DPO array (extern int SMA_period=14 for example) in the code.

I feel it is so simple! But when I did it, the SMA was either lagging or leading the dpo. (I mean sma of dpo showed 16:20 value while dpo showed 16:25 value.

LOL! mladen can yuo help ????????

Try this one

Kept it as simple as I could, so I think that it shows simply how can that be done. Added option to chose average mode too (just in case )

forexcanamari:

I have a DPO.mq4 (attached). I tried to add an SMA of DPO array (extern int SMA_period=14 for example) in the code.

Does a T3 smoothed DPO with a T3 ma make sense to look into?

Like a magic!

mladen:
Try this one

Kept it as simple as I could, so I think that it shows simply how can that be done. Added option to chose average mode too (just in case )

I really thank you for your quick and extended reply. I really appreciate.

Now I'll try to add sound alert to this. First let me try to do it first alone, if I can not, then I'll resort back to you, if you don't mind.

I have to confess, when I see your indicators / codes etc. I feel as if I'm in a space shuttle!

Thanks again...

Dpo t3 ...

Let's try it This one is a dpo that can be additionally smoothed by T3 and the "signal line" is a T3 too. With a very mild smoothing (period 5 for T3 smoothing) it seems to be OK : not adding to much lag and signals are clearer. To turn the smoothing of, set the DpoT3Smooth period to 1.

angrysky:
Files:
dpo_t3.gif  23 kb
dpo_t3.mq4  5 kb

angrysky:

Well, i'm trying to have an "edge" using indicators actually. I'm still in the process of testing a group of indicators and trying to do perform some "variations" on them with my own limited capability...

Buls and bears T3 smoothed ...

The "bulls and bears" indicator smoothed by T3.

Upper is the un-smoothed version, lower is the smoothed one. Maybe it will help filtering out some false signals and make it a bit clearer to use without adding too much lag this way

Files:

T3 velocity

Hi mladen, is there existing a t3 velocity indicator comparable to the Jurik velocity indi ?

Reason: