T3 - page 11

I moved your post to this thread as there are few t3 rsi indicators posted here. Not sure about mtf sorry ...

There are some other T3 indicators in elite indicators' section but not mtf ...

You can check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 but the thread is very big ...

newdigital:
i moved your post to this thread as there are few t3 rsi indicators posted here. Not sure about mtf sorry ...

There are some other t3 indicators in elite indicators' section but not mtf ...

You can check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 but the thread is very big ...

i found it in diffrent area befor is not in multi time pages

but i forget where

thanks newdigital

Hi!

Can someone help to change MA in TRO_MA_MULTI onto T3 if its possible, and have someone T3 that changes color when candle crosses T3...? Help!!!

t3 fibs

newdigital:
Some T3 indicators.

hi, im confused with so many t3 indicators. im looking for the original nexgen t3 fibs protrader system.

as far as i know these are the indicators in the system

T_3_Beta_PaintBar.

T_3_CCI_TLineBreak.

T_3_Confirmation.

T_3_Cycles_3

T_3_Drummond.

T_3_Fibs_Accumulator

T_3_Fibs_AutoPrep.

T_3_Fibs_ProTrader.

T_3_Pivots_PaintBars.

T_3_RangeBar_Lines.

T_3_Scalp_Momentum.

T_3_Trend_Bands.2

T_3_Trender

T_3_Trigger_Lines

T_3_Triple_Trend.

T_3_Turbo_Slow_Sto.

T_3_Wave_Finder

i got these from this file: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Nexgen T-3 Fibs ProTrader for TradeStaion (nss-t3.com).rar

maybe i'm wrong, but i want my chart in mt4 to be just like the original nexgen t3 fibs protrader for tradestation. can you help me with this?

thanks so far ND

;(

Sorry to disappoint you, but T_3 in those names does not have anything to do with T3. They were T_2, then T_3, tomorrow they will be T_XXX...

PS: to start with the T_3 (BB macd included which, judging from their manual, is at least 50% of their system) here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177530

virrie:
hi, im confused with so many t3 indicators. im looking for the original nexgen t3 fibs protrader system.

as far as i know these are the indicators in the system

T_3_Beta_PaintBar.

T_3_CCI_TLineBreak.

T_3_Confirmation.

T_3_Cycles_3

T_3_Drummond.

T_3_Fibs_Accumulator

T_3_Fibs_AutoPrep.

T_3_Fibs_ProTrader.

T_3_Pivots_PaintBars.

T_3_RangeBar_Lines.

T_3_Scalp_Momentum.

T_3_Trend_Bands.2

T_3_Trender

T_3_Trigger_Lines

T_3_Triple_Trend.

T_3_Turbo_Slow_Sto.

T_3_Wave_Finder

i got these from this file: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Nexgen T-3 Fibs ProTrader for TradeStaion (nss-t3.com).rar

maybe i'm wrong, but i want my chart in mt4 to be just like the original nexgen t3 fibs protrader for tradestation. can you help me with this?

thanks so far ND

Petor

mladen:
It seems that you worked on MojoFX's original of T3

That original does that too

Cleaned up solution for T3 bands

Place both indicator in the indicator directory

No all bars recalculation

No BarsToCalculate

T3 Bands 2 is super sensitiveq and fine Indicator! Thank You very much! This is perfect!

Petor:
T3 Bands 2 is super sensitiveq and fine Indicator! Thank You very much! This is perfect!

Be careful, as i read before, it was said that "it is repainting" , Repainting ..

Petor, I am afraid that forex_tsd is right. If you are using the indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058 then it has some problems. The one that I made later was lost in one moment of me "cleaning behind me" and just now I have noticed that I never re posted the changed version

This is what it should be including the modification of an error we discovered only much later to be an error and hence the t3Original option - if set to true, T3 calculation is according to original Tillson way (lower on the picture), if not, the calculation is according to Fulks/Matulich (changed) way (upper on the picture)

forex_tsd_:
Be careful, as i read before, it was said that "it is repainting" , Repainting ..
Files:
t3_bands.gif  20 kb
t3_bands.mq4  5 kb

demit, i been searching my computer like 4 an halfanhour like crasy, found ind. you deleted, but you posted new version alreay! thank you Mladen!

( error we discovered only much later )- what error you mean?

Reason: