Elite indicators :) - page 1056

mrtools:

Paulo, from my understanding you asked for the bars, lines, etc to be colored when price closes above below the moving average and that is what I did and that is what the indicator does, the original was coded for everything to change colors on slope change check the pictures both with the same settings, with 6.31 being the version on top. So there is quite a bit of difference between the 2 indicators.

Mr. Tools,

You are quite right, by accident I loaded the original 6.3 indicator.

Yes, that what I meant, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Paulo

Stochastic of adaptive T3

This is a continuation of the "of adaptive T3" exploration

This one is the stochastic of adaptive T3. At a first glance and after visual inspection it seems that using adaptive T3 improves the calculation so I am posting it here for usage and testing and eventual best parameters finding for symbols (it seems that it is rather robust with the default settings, but better to experiment a bit to see if better settings can be found - see the second example with T3 period changed from default 25 to 30)

Standard deviations adaptive T3 indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page19 upgraded with multi time framing, alerts (including the push notifications too) and the usual stuff we do with multi time frame indicators

PS: when comparing to "regular" T3 indicators set the T3Original to false (since most of the T3 indicators use Fulks/Matulich calculation and not the orginal Tim Tillson calculation)

Files:

One post today reminded me of this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and i decided to see what results could we get if we replace the rainbow moving average with some of the usual averages types that we are using in some indicators.

So this version allows you to chose what average (smoothing/filtering) you wish to use in the indicator. Results for EMA 5 are almost the same as RWMA (not quite the same but very similar) all the rest is different and is a matter of experimenting. As I am a sucker for trends, decided to set default values so that it is more trendy than the original. Here is an example of 15 period rsi and a 15 period ema used in the indicator

PS : it is a multi time frame version with alerts added to it already (alerts on levels crosses)

pbaranda:

Mr. Tools,

You are quite right, by accident I loaded the original 6.3 indicator.

Yes, that what I meant, thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Paulo

Paulo, Glad to hear it's working for you.

abel:

Dear Mladen

Would you please add "Custom timeframe to use" in this latest Averages indicator, thanks

regards

Abel

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Custom timeframe to use" option to latest Averages indicator?

abel:

Hi Mladen

Any chance for this post for "Custom timeframe to use" option to latest Averages indicator?

abel

Here is a version that supports custom time frames too (and some minor internal changes in the way it works) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7.ex4

abel:

Hi Mladen

What data source are you using for custom time frame?

techmac:
What data source are you using for custom time frame?

It does not matter

Now any time frame an be used

Dear Mladen

the McGinley Dynamic is not working in ADXm Averages 2_4, can you fix it? also can you build an MTF version?

Reason: