T3 - page 24

Mladen

Would it be possible to convert this indicator in to " T3 Rsx Nrp " like you already done with simple stochastic and created " Stochastic of T3 " ?

Thanks

secretcode

Files:
rsx_nrp.mq4  5 kb

secretcode

RSX is already a "smoother RSI" (you can easily check that : set the periods for rsi and rsx to same values and you will see that, apart from rsx being much smoother, they match). See an example (the smoother is rsx)

Applying additional smoothing by using T3 on it would add lag. I can do that, but I doubt that you want that lag added to rsx

secretcode:
Mladen

Would it be possible to convert this indicator in to " T3 Rsx Nrp " like you already done with simple stochastic and created " Stochastic of T3 " ?

Thanks

secretcode
Files:
rsi_tsx.gif  25 kb

mladen:
secretcode

RSX is already a "smoother RSI" (you can easily check that : set the periods for rsi and rsx to same values and you will see that, apart from rsx being much smoother, they match). See an example (the smoother is rsx)

Applying additional smoothing by using T3 on it would add lag. I can do that, but I doubt that you want that lag added to rsx

Thanks for kind info Mladen

It really helps me lot

Can we manage those extra lag by changing HOT ?

Sorry i have a very little knowledge about Indicators that's why requesting such thing !!!

secretcode

rsx - t3 additional smoothed ...

You can do that to some extent, but there is no value of hot that would give you a no additional lag. Any "smoothing" or averaging must add some lag. Anyway, here is this one with t3 smoothing added. If you want to turn the smoothing off set the T3Length to 0. This way you can test it and see for yourself what are the results of additional smoothing

secretcode:
Thanks for kind info Mladen

It really helps me lot

Can we manage those extra lag by changing HOT ?

Sorry i have a very little knowledge about Indicators that's why requesting such thing !!!

secretcode

mladen:
You can do that to some extent, but there is no value of hot that would give you a no additional lag. Any "smoothing" or averaging must add some lag. Anyway, here is this one with t3 smoothing added. If you want to turn the smoothing off set the T3Length to 0. This way you can test it and see for yourself what are the results of additional smoothing

You are absolutely right Mladen

Great thanks for help explanation and indicator

secretcode

rsx nrp - T3 smoothed

Can Alerts be added to this indicator?

It would be great to see an Alert when the value crosses below a user specified level (such as 70) on the first closed bar.

And another Alert when the value crosses above a user specified level (such as 30) on the first closed bar.

By closed bar, I mean the candle immediately preceding the current candle that is forming.

Thank you.

This indicator was attached to post 237 above.

michaelB:
Can Alerts be added to this indicator?

It would be great to see an Alert when the value crosses below a user specified level (such as 70) on the first closed bar.

And another Alert when the value crosses above a user specified level (such as 30) on the first closed bar.

By closed bar, I mean the candle immediately preceding the current candle that is forming.

Thank you.

This indicator was attached to post 237 above.

Hi MichaelB,

Posted the indicator with alerts here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page259

If you put alertsOnCurrent = false then alerts should happen after closed bar.

MACD t3

MACD that uses T3 for calculating (including the signal line) posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page80

Gan T3 gigh low activator histo ...

Gann T3 high low activator - histogram version ...

PS: period 12 at this example

mladen:
Gann T3 high low activator - histogram version ...

PS: period 12 at this example

What exact settings in this picture mladen ? and does repaint the past ?

Reason: