Various - page 101

Does anybody has a good/accurate indicator where can show flat market?

Thanks in advance 

mladen:

Upgraded composite rsi (made multi time frame, alerts added, code optimized ...)

Do you have this indicator and in mq4? By the way i am looking also a good,accurate indicator where can show flat market.

Thanks in advance. 

liontari:

Do you have this indicator and in mq4? By the way i am looking also a good,accurate indicator where can show flat market.

Thanks in advance. 

For flat - check this (just one example) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page662

liontari:

Thanks in advance. 

Check this posts (for composite rsi - metatrader 4 version - one of the versions posted there) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179876/page61

mladen:

Some new life to this rather old indicator

Upgraded with user friendly options, usual set of 22 price types and a choice of sample correction for deviation. Also, if someone wonders why the macd periods can have fractional values, that is not an error. Since macd is using ema for calculation, in this version the periods are allowed to use fractional periods since ema does not require integer periods. Happy experimenting :)

Btw: the fact that ema does not require integer periods makes it so good for adapting

Thank you sir, this is the item I put in my shopping cart today~~  :-)

mladen:

Some new life to this rather old indicator

Upgraded with user friendly options, usual set of 22 price types and a choice of sample correction for deviation. Also, if someone wonders why the macd periods can have fractional values, that is not an error. Since macd is using ema for calculation, in this version the periods are allowed to use fractional periods since ema does not require integer periods. Happy experimenting :)

Btw: the fact that ema does not require integer periods makes it so good for adapting

Mladen,

Is it possible to apply deviation bands to T3MACD?

nevar:

Mladen,

Is it possible to apply deviation bands to T3MACD?

nevar

There are basically two different versions of t3 macd : r3 macd that is simply a macd that is t3 smoothed, and macd that uses t3 instead of ema for calculating macd. Which one do you have in mind?

mladen:

Here is an upgraded Elliot oscillator (the "waves" version)

Made user friendly, options that do not exist in the original Elliot oscillator (like the choice of price and average method) added, and some cleaning done.

Also I would like to remind users that the extremes (the "yellow" histogram bar and the corresponding zigzag that is drawn on the chart) are recalculating. That is the only part of this indicator that does that. All the rest (including the alerts is working as any regular indicator and there is no recalculating/repainting in that part. Zigzag was added for informational purposes and as a mean of adding some more information to the indicator (and to the possible usage for estimation). The values of the indicator itself (not the extremes) should be used when using it for signal

PS: the original Elliot oscillator uses median price and simple moving average for calculation. The results of the indicator are optimized for those settings - if you use different price and/or average, some parameter experimenting is highly recomended

good evening Mladen, many thanks for this - please, may i request a slightly different colouring method, where it is coloured green when values are increasing from previous bar (from 1 to 2, or -2 to -1) and red colour when value are decreasing (2 to 1, or -1 to -2) instead of the negative red, and postive green.

Many thanks again as always,

mladen:

nevar

There are basically two different versions of t3 macd : r3 macd that is simply a macd that is t3 smoothed, and macd that uses t3 instead of ema for calculating macd. Which one do you have in mind?

Mladen,

This  one please , thanks in advance :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

nevar:

Mladen,

This  one please , thanks in advance :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

nevar

Here you go (it is a MACD calculated using T3, not a T3 smoothed MACD - that way the additional lag is avoided)

Reason: