'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 40

Script to adjust sl/tp of multiple open and pending orders

I am looking for a script or ea which i can use to change the stoploss and takeprofit price of all the positions i have open and all the pending orders i have placed on a particular chart.

I have both buy and sell orders open and pending orders for both buy and sell aswell, so may need 1 script to deal with all the buys and another to deal with all the sells.

If it already exists, i would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Can I stop an EA by itself

Hello, I want to control the max loss of an EA---When the loss reaches a certain amount, then stop it. I know I can set a varible as a flag in start() to do that. But its not ideal since the flag will lose in many cases(like restarting the computer).

So I have to know

1) Is there a better way to tell MT4 :not run a certain EA by that EA itself ?

2) Can I use an EA to switch off MT4 expert advisor function?

one more question occurs to me:)

3)If my MT4 is running, but I lose the internet connection or the market is closed. Then after its back to normal, will the EA start to run from Init() automatically or from start()?

Thanks ahead.

I moved your post to this thread. Because some time ago I posted some link or tool (EA or script, author is KimIV) which can close Metatrader and more.

Do not remember the post number now so you can check this thread by yourself.

open limit order based on first entry order

Hi,

i am looking an EA that opens limit order based on instant order that i placed manually.

if I open buy order manually, it will open buy limit (max 8 orders) with 30 pipstep

and every limit order is double lot. That means, If i manually opens order with 0.1 lot, the EA will open first limit order with 0.2 lot, 0.4 lot, 0.8 lot, 1.6 lot and so on. after if my total profit is usd XXX, it will close all open and pending orders simultanously. Is there any of this EA out there? I would be appreciate.

Thanks,

habib.

habibiey:
Hi,

i am looking an EA that opens limit order based on instant order that i placed manually.

if I open buy order manually, it will open buy limit (max 8 orders) with 30 pipstep

and every limit order is double lot. That means, If i manually opens order with 0.1 lot, the EA will open first limit order with 0.2 lot, 0.4 lot, 0.8 lot, 1.6 lot and so on. after if my total profit is usd XXX, it will close all open and pending orders simultanously. Is there any of this EA out there? I would be appreciate.

Thanks,

habib.

You can use many Martingaled Eas like 10points3, but those who I know don't put limit orders, they simply put orders in a Martingale form. Anyway, there will be opened trades when the price reaches some pips against the first one, either with market or limit orders.

need script for closing two positions from two different charts

Hello everybody fantastic programers and users!

I have the next problem:

Because I trade manual simulatensly eur/usd and usd/chf (buy or sell 1 lot eurchf and buy or sell 1.5 lots usdchf ) on different charts I need a script which close both position in the same time for example 10p profit total.Is there such a script, is it a possibility this script to check both charts, calculate and close both positions on profit given on me in the settings.

I read almost all threads here, but can't find necessery script for me.Perhaps it exist but I don't which one to use.Can help me someone?Thank you and happy trading!

Empori:
Hello everybody fantastic programers and users!

I have the next problem:

Because I trade manual simulatensly eur/usd and usd/chf (buy or sell 1 lot eurchf and buy or sell 1.5 lots usdchf ) on different charts I need a script which close both position in the same time for example 10p profit total.Is there such a script, is it a possibility this script to check both charts, calculate and close both positions on profit given on me in the settings.

I read almost all threads here, but can't find necessery script for me.Perhaps it exist but I don't which one to use.Can help me someone?Thank you and happy trading!

You'll need an EA, not a script. A script is a one-time execution, and you need to put it manually, so you are not automating almost anything, unless the script puts TP in many trades. If you trade manually, why you don't put the TP in the moment of entering the trade?

How can I set up One click multiple orders

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about How can I set up One click multiple orders same lot orders with different profit targets with MT4?

Example:

3 .05 Lots with a 20 pip Stop Loss but with

lot #1 has a 5 pip TP

lot #2 has a 10 pip TP

lot #3 has a 20 pip TP

Is there a way to set something like that in MT4, I use to use NinjaTrader platform and NinjaTrader has that capability and I wonder if MT4 can do that?

Thanks,

Robinhood69

Set2StopOrders with OCO

Hey guys,

I am looking to modify a script to add the functionality of OCO. The Set2StopOrders.mq4 can be downloaded from Set2StopOrders - MQL4 Code Base. Is there an EA out there that will delete (cancel) the other side of a 2 straddling orders that are manually placed. It does not have to do anything else.

Thanks

Pete

Files:

Thanks for the Link,

Robinhood69

Reason: