'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 35

expert to close automatically part of a trade

Hi guys

I'm looking for an expert that actually can close portion of a trade after the price reach certain levels

for example:

I open a 1 lot trade and want to close 0,5 after 25 pips, 0,25 at 50 pips and the rest trailing.

thanks in advance

Stop All EA Trading

Hi, can anybody point me to scripts to stop all EAs from trading. Tks.

Looking for script or tool for send order on simple clic

hello everybody,

Does someone now if it's possible to add a button to mt4 with a script for open a position on a clic without any confirmation popup.

I've script for open buy or sell position but need to slice it to the chart and to confirm order.

I'm looking for a simple clic order based on a prepared order (use it to keep some pips on big move scalping technic)

thanks a lot for help

cedric

2 scripts are on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000/page6

Place it to scripts folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\scripts) and compile in MetaEditor.

Settings of the first script:

Order_Type = 0; // 0- Current Price; 1 - BUYSTOP; 2 - BUYLIMIT

Second script:

Order_Type = 0; // 0- Current Price; 1 - SELLSTOP; 2 - SELLLIMIT

In case of buy stop, sell stop, buy limit and sell limit - you should fill some values on the other settings of the scripts (that is understandable).

And I modified those 2 scripts for 5 digit brokers (IBFX, Alpari and so on). I can not try/check it as market is closed.

Thanks for this answer, i will try this tommorrow my broker is an 5 digit one.

Does this scrip need to confirm the order? because on my script a pop up appear and i loose some precious second

cedric

cmalbranc:
Thanks for this answer, i will try this tommorrow my broker is an 5 digit one.

Does this scrip need to confirm the order? because on my script a pop up appear and i loose some precious second

cedric

I found what i need, and attach below two modified script for simple buy or sell without any confirmation (be carefull on real trading).

To use, just edit and replace value for your SL and TP strategy, compil and let's go.

usefull you like to shoot some pips on "rush" (on news release for exemple).

If you prefere with an advertising before order sending, just remove // before property show_confirm.

On my plateform i add keyboard shortcut for better reactivity, but if someone know how to custom a button in MT4 it will be the best.

(use SL and TP according the digit of your currency, make copy renamed for 5digit and 4digit )

Files:
openbuy.mq4  2 kb
opensell.mq4  2 kb

Hi

I am looking for a script or EA which can close all orders at a certain profit or loss with a trail on the profit

There are plenty here for indvidual trades but I can't find one with a trail on overall profit

would be nice to have a break even option also if the overall balance has been negative for x amount of time.

Thanks

jamesfrance:
Hi

I am looking for a script or EA which can close all orders at a certain profit or loss with a trail on the profit

There are plenty here for indvidual trades but I can't find one with a trail on overall profit

would be nice to have a break even option also if the overall balance has been negative for x amount of time.

Thanks

Take a look there

Order Closer Scripts - MQL4 Code Base

Thanks but none of them do the job required -trailing stop on all open orders

Reason: