'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 46

:)

newdigital:
Look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180162

thanks newdigital, but that wasnt what i looking for. the previous 2 script do fulfill my need, but it just work on 4digits broker.

is there any information which i can refer to..

I moved your post/request to this 'Close all'/'Open' tools thread because as I remember - I posted 5 digit scripts on this thread. But it is 46 pages here so ... you can try to find.

If not so let me know and I will find something inside my PC for example.

close only selected pairs

Hi,

I'm a beginner at programming. Could somebody help me to write a script which closes only a bunch of selected pairs. I mean I would like to close 14 pairs (e.g: AUDUSD, EURUSD,... etc) and the other pairs should remain open. These 14 pairs are always the same so the script will not change in the future.

I don't know how to define the integer is I have only a string e.g.

OrderClose("EURJPY", Lot, Bid, 2 ). I know EURJPY is not an integer...

Could somebody help me please?

thanks

Peter

close all script

This is the close all script we use - works great. Does anyone have one that works for only one pair? (closes all trades for pair which the script / ea is loaded?)

Files:
closeall.mq4  2 kb

Hi,

Somebody has an EA:

Close All_byPair_byProfit.

Thanks

Bongo

Try this

eesnz:
This is the close all script we use - works great. Does anyone have one that works for only one pair? (closes all trades for pair which the script / ea is loaded?)

I just wrote it up see if this helps.. ( EA)

enter currency e.g EURUSD , GBPUSD or USDCHF doesn't matter which chart you attach it will only close the symbol you chose.. should have no issues

-- guyver

Files:

Guyver:
I just wrote it up see if this helps.. ( EA)

enter currency e.g EURUSD , GBPUSD or USDCHF doesn't matter which chart you attach it will only close the symbol you chose.. should have no issues

-- guyver

Thank you.

I will try. I have mine but I have to many projects.

I need an EA to do the following three things:

1) . Open orders on 2 pairs at market:

Pair 1: Long

Pair 2: Short

2) . Close All Open orders when in "x" pips profit

3) . Repeat Step 1) .

Heres the reason why:

since no two currency groups are perfectly correlated, one pair will always lag behind or race ahead of the other. These fluctuations will show up as a net gain or net loss on the pair-group. Sometimes the group will draw down, such that the net loss dips down into your equity. Sometimes the group will swing positive and the net gain will add to your equity. A constant state of flux will always exist. The idea is to take the profit when it swings high enough to trigger a grab. Once grabbed, the pair-group is reallocated and the process starts again. Since hedging does not care at what value either of the currency pairs start at, there is no penalty for taking a profit grab and reallocating.

Thanks!

f1trader:
I need an EA to do the following three things:

1) . Open orders on 2 pairs at market:

Pair 1: Long

Pair 2: Short

2) . Close All Open orders when in "x" pips profit

3) . Repeat Step 1) .

Heres the reason why:

since no two currency groups are perfectly correlated, one pair will always lag behind or race ahead of the other. These fluctuations will show up as a net gain or net loss on the pair-group. Sometimes the group will draw down, such that the net loss dips down into your equity. Sometimes the group will swing positive and the net gain will add to your equity. A constant state of flux will always exist. The idea is to take the profit when it swings high enough to trigger a grab. Once grabbed, the pair-group is reallocated and the process starts again. Since hedging does not care at what value either of the currency pairs start at, there is no penalty for taking a profit grab and reallocating.

Thanks!

hi,

have you searched in the forum about hedging?. i believe there is a thread i don't remember the name however, it had an ea which does the same what you are asking.. try "Hedge EA search"?.!

-guyver

Reason: