'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 42

close_and_reverse.mq4

close_and_reverse.ex4

close_all_dragdrop.mq4

close_all_dragdrop.ex4

marcelcorzo:
-When you double-click on any script in your Mt4 you should get this message: "Do you really want to attach "(name of script)" on chart "(pair where you want to put it)"? - or see an opened options window. Are you getting that?.

-Check that your script is listed in "Scripts tab", no other tab.

-Try with one of the built-in scripts.

- You can open a script too with right-clicking and pressing "execute on chart".

Regards,

Marcel

hi marcell

Yes i have have tried the default scripts on mt4 and i do get the pop prompt you mentioned , but the ones i have downloaded from this site or mt4 online library do absolutely nothing no even a prompt...i have attached scripts i downloaded see what you think....i place a lot of manual orders per day so if i can get these working it would be great...i will owe you a drink in one of our uk pubs...

script prob

modify_stops_dragdrop.mq4

modify_stops_dragdrop.ex4

modify_take_profits_dragdrop.mq4

modify_take_profits_dragdrop.ex4

marcelcorzo:
-When you double-click on any script in your Mt4 you should get this message: "Do you really want to attach "(name of script)" on chart "(pair where you want to put it)"? - or see an opened options window. Are you getting that?.

-Check that your script is listed in "Scripts tab", no other tab.

-Try with one of the built-in scripts.

- You can open a script too with right-clicking and pressing "execute on chart".

Regards,

Marcel

more

newdigital:
It was on this thread posted many times.

I do not remember the page and post number ...

Try to search my posts starting from this ending page (it should be the scripts for 5 digit broker attached).

Yes, I've done the 5 digit search but only found buy/sell 5 digit order scripts. I did not find a modify stoploss/takeprofit script for 5 digit brokers...

5 digit scripts

I use these scripts in both my live 4 digit and my demo 5 digit accounts at IBFX with no problems.

Close All - instant close script with options

Close and Reverse - instant close and reverse of all open orders as long as you have enough free margin!! make sure you check to see it did what you wanted.

TrailingLines Stop Close All - Places a line on the chart that acts as a hidden stop from your broker. When the BID crosses the line it closes ALL open trades. Drag the line to modify the stop.

As with anything you download, test it thoroughly to ensure it works correctly before using it with real money.

Steve

PS. - Check the Journal tab in your terminal to see whether the script loaded or not and if there is any error info. You also need to make sure you are putting in the right pips under 5 digit. Eg. 4digit 20 = 5digit 200

CAN anyone code this indy script

Hi can anyone come up with a way of coding something that will automaticly close a trade on a chart under certain conditions.

I want to be able to manualy start a trade a moniter the trade for so long but then I want it to close if im not at my compouter and a condition is met.

Option one

To close a trade when two moving averages cross on the close of a candle

Otion two

To close the trade as soon at the moving averages cross

Option 3

Using the non lagging moving average indy 7.1 available on this site close the trade if the line has changed colour on the close of the candle

Option 4

using the non lagging moving averade close the trade as soon as there is a colour change

thanks in advance

script that open orders quickly with TP and SL set

'Fechar todos' scripts para MT4. [/ QUOTE]

Great work and excellent teaching I have found this forum, it would be possible to find a script that open orders quickly with TP and SL set, sorry for what I write English by google translator

Script to "close last order"

Howdy,

I looked high and low for this order entry script but it doesn't seem to exist. I partial in and out and would like to have a script to close out the most recent entry. So if i had three pieces the script would take off one each time I ran it. I don't know how to write it.

If anyone can help I would be much obliged.

; )

Andy

I looked again!

Ha! I found the default script does exactly this.

Close all trades...

Hi,

Anyone know how to code all trades to close at market close fri night?

Close all trades at the end of new bar or current bar.

Hi traders.

I've been to forex for few years and started learning MQL4 since a while, but my knowledge is a little limited somehow.

I just want to know if there is a code to close all trades (pending or not) at the end of new bar or at the end of the same bar.

Please share opinions.

Best wishes,

Reason: