How can I set up One click multiple orders with different profit targets

Hello Everyone,

I hope I place this question on the right place.

I have a question about How can I set up One click multiple orders same lot orders with different profit targets and the same SL or different SL with MT4?

Example:

3 .1 Lots with a 20 pip Stop Loss but with

lot #1 has a 5 pip TP

lot #2 has a 10 pip TP

lot #3 has a 20 pip TP

Is there a way to set something like that in MT4, I use to use NinjaTrader platform and NinjaTrader trading dome has that capability and I wonder if MT4 can do that?

I'm use to trading with Ninja Trader and I'm new to Meta Trader 4 but I really want to trade the Forex market but what has held me back has been using MT4 and it's limited capabilities on there trading dome to trade multiple same sizes lots with different profit targets on a single market order click.

If this can be done and it has been answered in another thread please direct to that thread.

Thank You for your help,

Robinhood128

You will need a custom made metatrader script to do that.

Robinhood128:
Hello Everyone, I hope I place this question on the right place. I have a question about How can I set up One click multiple orders same lot orders with different profit targets and the same SL or different SL with MT4? Example: 3 .1 Lots with a 20 pip Stop Loss but with lot #1 has a 5 pip TP lot #2 has a 10 pip TP lot #3 has a 20 pip TP Is there a way to set something like that in MT4, I use to use NinjaTrader platform and NinjaTrader trading dome has that capability and I wonder if MT4 can do that? I'm use to trading with Ninja Trader and I'm new to Meta Trader 4 but I really want to trade the Forex market but what has held me back has been using MT4 and it's limited capabilities on there trading dome to trade multiple same sizes lots with different profit targets on a single market order click. If this can be done and it has been answered in another thread please direct to that thread. Thank You for your help, Robinhood128

HI Robin! I am looking for the scrip that you have described. Let me know if you have got it.

Reason: