'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 44

Any EA to buy/sell on bar close ?

Hello All,

This is my first post here ... I am trying to manage my trading along with my full time job and since i mostly trade the H4 TF and like to enter into a trader after a confirmation of bar close below or above a particular price level.

Quite a few times i identify a setup to enter and wait to enter on bar close however a lot of time this condition is met overnight when I am not awake or sometime during the day when I get too busy at my day job to watch the market .... so I was wondering if there is an EA which simply initiates an order(long/short both with stop loss) only if the bar close below/above a specified price and allows to take profit at specified levels.

I'll appreciate someone can direct to the right resource to accomplish this or is there already an EA to do the job?

Thanks in advance.

MktScape:
Hello All,

This is my first post here ... I am trying to manage my trading along with my full time job and since i mostly trade the H4 TF and like to enter into a trader after a confirmation of bar close below or above a particular price level.

Quite a few times i identify a setup to enter and wait to enter on bar close however a lot of time this condition is met overnight when I am not awake or sometime during the day when I get too busy at my day job to watch the market .... so I was wondering if there is an EA which simply initiates an order(long/short both with stop loss) only if the bar close below/above a specified price and allows to take profit at specified levels.

I'll appreciate someone can direct to the right resource to accomplish this or is there already an EA to do the job?

Thanks in advance.

Take a read to this thread

Linuxser:
Take a read to this thread

Thanks for your help ... i'll take a read of this thread to see whats there and if i have any questions ...i'll get back.

Thanks Again.

MT4 frustration

I am continually frustrated by how slow and fiddly it is too place orders within MT4.

Maybe there is a Scrip/EA out there that will do what I would like the program to do. I haven't found it yet if there is.

This is what I'm after.

1. Draw a Horizontal line on the chart where I would like to enter a Pending Order. [Not a Trend line]. This line to be movable at any time before the trade is triggered.

2. SL and TP lines to be drawn automatically with predetermined parameters on the chart at the same time.

However, these lines must be able to be dragged to new positions on the chart, changing the SL and TP values. Even after a trade has been entered.

3. The trade can only be initiated the one time. I.E. Not trigger multiple entries.

4. Be able to have more than one Pending Order on the same chart.

I seem to recall seeing something somewhere. I cannot understand why Metatrader doesn't have something like this built in. Entering trades would be a lot easier.

If anyone out there is aware of something available along these lines, I sure would like to know about it.

Cheers, Wooffx

Pending Orders EA

Hi,

I need an EA to do the following, very simple:

Place 2 pending orders (buy stop, sell stop, with SL + TP+ TSL) that I set myself automatically in the EA settings.

If one pending order gets stopped out or closes for any reason, then I want the EA to re-place the original pending orders.

E.g. If I sell stop at 1090 and stop loss at at 1105.

The price crosses through 1090, and then hits SL at 1105. I want the EA to set the pending orders again which is sell stop at 1090 and SL at 1050. The EA should keep on doing this until I manually stop it.

Or even better if a SL has been hit certain number of times in a day.

How does that EA work exactly because I have very little knowledge on mq4 coding.

f1trader:
How does that EA work exactly because I have very little knowledge on mq4 coding.

..quite funny...you ask for an EA according some rules.

Somebody makes a posting with the code according your rules.

And now you ask...how is this EA working.

Do a google on "Alzheimer" and you will see that you have a match

iGoR

Whats that suppose to mean igor? Ive heard your a very good coder and I have some a fantastic idea if you want to work with me. Ive been analysing the price action of the fx market for over 5 years.

wooffx:
I am continually frustrated by how slow and fiddly it is too place orders within MT4.

Maybe there is a Scrip/EA out there that will do what I would like the program to do. I haven't found it yet if there is.

This is what I'm after.

1. Draw a Horizontal line on the chart where I would like to enter a Pending Order. [Not a Trend line]. This line to be movable at any time before the trade is triggered.

2. SL and TP lines to be drawn automatically with predetermined parameters on the chart at the same time.

However, these lines must be able to be dragged to new positions on the chart, changing the SL and TP values. Even after a trade has been entered.

3. The trade can only be initiated the one time. I.E. Not trigger multiple entries.

4. Be able to have more than one Pending Order on the same chart.

I seem to recall seeing something somewhere. I cannot understand why Metatrader doesn't have something like this built in. Entering trades would be a lot easier.

If anyone out there is aware of something available along these lines, I sure would like to know about it.

Cheers, Wooffx

Try this link. (Sorry, I don;lt have enough posts to link...) The thread on Forex Factory is called "EASY" EA-Trading made easier!!! " by Oksana17

Use the EA in post 8, not the one in the opening post. The opening post does trend lines, the post 8 EA does horizontal lines. I don't think you can post multiple trades though. It is a shame the EA is not posted as an mq4, because I would like to change some of the parameters. If you find something,else, please do post it here.

Reason: