'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 38

Close all/Open

cmalbranc:
hello,

what kind of alert? i saw a script which draw little arrow whan open/close position somewhere on this thread.

the script you use for SL/TP is not the same that the one for opening position? it's will be interesting if you can post it because i need a script for change setting of an open position (my broker don't accept script with SL and TP )

thanks

Hi, I think this is probably the same one you have. It works for me. I use CRB's, & trade with Alpari UK.

It's an exe file,sorry. I don't have mql4 version.

Files:

Close Opposite Order Automatically

I am using several breakout strategies, which is set and forget. Once one order has been triggered, e.g. the buy, I want to cancel/close the sell order.

Can this be done automatically, rather constantly monitoring the computer waiting for one order to be filled?

Found OCO EA

The following link contains what I am looking for:

Free Forex MQL Training - OCO Visual - A Free Expert Advisor

It creates two orders, buy and sell, and once one order gets triggered, the opposite is cancelled. ONE CANCELS THE OTHER EXPERT ADVISOR. OCO EA

I am looking for a basic order management/profit taking EA which allows me to trigger a trailing stop after price level moves in profit user input number of pips...

Does anyone know where to find this simple EA without too many other functions like swiss army knife? Thanks.

Try this one

Hope it can help you scoring your pip.

Files:
trailme1.mq4  18 kb

jerami:
Hope it can help you scoring your pip.

Thanks. How do I set the EA to do what I described above?

For example, trigger trailing stop of 18 pips after price level have

moved 30 pips in profit?

I was hoping someone could modify the scalp scripts in this zip file.

The scalp scripts bypass the confirmation box but they are market orders. I would like them changed to buy stop/ sell stop orders X pips away from current market price where X is any number of pips.

I would not mind if X had to be changed inside the code. But if one could make a first time input that would be great too although unneccessary. I would be happy to go in and change the X value inside the code along with TP and SL. But the bypass confirmation is a must.

somebody has script that when we open buy, immediately it print signal we buy or sell.. (not history)

or just print B or S.

So that we know where candle are we buying or selling.

pls reply me.

Close Buy Only

I am looking for an EA that will close BUY/LONG or SELL/SHORT only.

Sometimes I have many open position Long and Short. Even I already put TP and SL, many times trend reverse/pullback. So I want to close early before price hit a TP but in profit.

Try this. Sorry for weak English.

Files:
Reason: