'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 33

that's a great idea!

upper guy come up with great idea,a little amendment for his idea is after the trade been triggered by price penetrate the line we drawed,all SL and TP are still invisible to the broker.

please any code guru can help us out?

good .

Manual Trade Manager EA

Hi,

I've written an EA that I am using for my manual trading, it offers the following:

• Automatic Stoploss Setting (based on BB and ATR)
  • Tiered trailing stops
  • Automatic Partial Take Profit
  • OverLeverage control (partially closes positions if you trade too much)

There's also a bunch of scripts to buy/sell/close and move stops around; I have them hot-keyed in MT4. The buy/sell use custom functions for selecting trade size based on available equity -- you can set global variables FLMaximumInvested and FLDefaultSize -- both are percents of available margin. (for FLMaximumInvested .10=10%, for FLDefaultSize 2 = 2% -- a little confusing atm).

If anyone would like to try it its at freeLive - fxpro/metatrader/forex/collective2 -- I'm open to suggestions for new features.

EA with Trailing Stop-Loss Needed

Hello!

I am looking for an EA which allows me to manually set (For MT4):

(1) trailing stop loss level and

(2) take profit level

The EA should not affect any of my other existing open trades, but is able to recognise its own trades, so that the trailing stop mechanism only works for the trades it opens.

Once I activate the EA, the EA will ask me whether I want to open a Buy order or Sell order or Cancel (i.e. no order) immediately based on the current price. I will then either click the Buy or Sell button, and the corresponding trailing stop loss mechanism and TP mechanism will be in place automatically together with that order. If I click the Cancel button, the pop up will appear again at the next pip the market moves.

Until that particular trade closes, no pop ups by the EA will appear (hence, the EA should recognise its own trades). So when I close that trade, only then will a new pop up appear asking whether I want to open a Buy or Sell order again, or Cancel button. This means maximum 1 trade for the EA per chart, but the EA is able to work on multiple charts.

If I do not wish to make any trades at that point, I will merely have to deactivate the EA and click the Cancel button.

Can anyone help me with this? Or does anyone have an EA like this?

Thank you very much!

TrailingLinesv2-50 (Roger) question and request

Hello,

My question is if this script based trailing and close order always on bid line on both long and short position.

The request is if it's possible to have a similar script for immediately open order without get through MT4 order window, or may add this function to this script.

Thanks.

Lubo.

lukegeniol:
Hello,

My question is if this script based trailing and close order always on bid line on both long and short position.

Lubo.

Yes, always, because usually we have the Bid line on charts only.

lukegeniol:
Hello,

The request is if it's possible to have a similar script for immediately open order without get through MT4 order window, or may add this function to this script.

Lubo.

This script works without confirmation, you have to adjust your terminal -"Tools" ->"Options" on "Expert Advisors" tab unmark "Ask manual confirmation".

Roger09:
Yes, always, because usually we have the Bid line on charts only. This script works without confirmation, you have to adjust your terminal -"Tools" ->"Options" on "Expert Advisors" tab unmark "Ask manual confirmation".

Thanks for the reply.

May for my request I would not have explained well, I wanted to ask if we can have a similar script with a line to open an order, not only to close.

Thanks.

lukegeniol:
Thanks for the reply.

May for my request I would not have explained well, I wanted to ask if we can have a similar script with a line to open an order, not only to close.

Thanks.

But nobody knows what kind of the order you want to open, Buy or Sell.

lol.....

Roger09:
But nobody knows what kind of the order you want to open, Buy or Sell.

I think both? .

I would like to put a line and when price touch it open the order.

Maybe one script for buy and one for sell?

Thanks.

Lubo.

lukegeniol:

I think both? .

I would like to put a line and when price touch it open the order.

Maybe one script for buy and one for sell?

Thanks.

Lubo.

OK, I will make it at weekend.

Reason: