'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 41

newdigital:
And I modified those 2 scripts for 5 digit brokers (IBFX, Alpari and so on). I can not try/check it as market is closed.

Hi anyone has 'close all buy' and 'close all sell' for 5digits? Thanks

I am looking for a script/EA that will close all my pending orders IF one of them gets triggered.

Modify Order Script/Code For 5 Digit Brokers...

Hi guys,

I've been searching for a Modify Order script/code that modifies stop loss or take profit and works on 4 & 5 digit brokers. No luck yet, can someone please post one or point me in the right direction?

So far the one's I've seen around don't seem to work with 5 digit brokers...

EA to stop manual "SELL" or "BUY"

it seems that my finger way faster than my brain, I need some kind of EA to stop manual "SELL" and an EA to stop manual "BUY"

so when the EA is "active" manual SELL or manual BUY is not allowed.

if this kind of EA is allready exist , kindly let me know. If not, let me know how to write such an EA.

thank you a bunch.

Any body have buy script with SL/TP?

Any body have buy script with SL/TP?

please please pleaseee

It was on this thread posted many times.

I do not remember the page and post number ...

Try to search my posts starting from this ending page (it should be the scripts for 5 digit broker attached).

help please

I am having problems with scripts as i am not used them before . Every time i save a script in expert > script... when i go back to mt4 and go to script on navigation it will not attach to chart....please help me ...where am i going wrong

Thanks

marcelcorzo:
Scripts are a one-time workers. When you opened them and click ok, they just do what they suppose to do once and then they end his task. They don't remain attached on the chart like EAs or indicators.

Regards,

Marcle Corzo

Hi Marcle

Thanks for your prompt reply

That's the problem i am also having, it is not opening when i double click. so that i can make adjustments ..please pardon my ignorance.

There is this script on mt4 online library which offers drag and drop order management but i can simply cannot get it to work neither can i get any of the simple order processing scripts on this post to work...i must be a dumd ass

Barry

carterrobertsfx:
I am having problems with scripts as i am not used them before . Every time i save a script in expert > script... when i go back to mt4 and go to script on navigation it will not attach to chart....please help me ...where am i going wrong Thanks

Scripts are a one-time workers. When you opened them and click ok, they just do what they suppose to do once and then they end his task. They don't remain attached on the chart like EAs or indicators.

Regards,

Marcel Corzo

carterrobertsfx:
Hi Marcle

Thanks for your prompt reply

That's the problem i am also having, it is not opening when i double click. so that i can make adjustments ..please pardon my ignorance.

There is this script on mt4 online library which offers drag and drop order management but i can simply cannot get it to work neither can i get any of the simple order processing scripts on this post to work...i must be a dumd ass

Barry

-When you double-click on any script in your Mt4 you should get this message: "Do you really want to attach "(name of script)" on chart "(pair where you want to put it)"? - or see an opened options window. Are you getting that?.

-Check that your script is listed in "Scripts tab", no other tab.

-Try with one of the built-in scripts.

- You can open a script too with right-clicking and pressing "execute on chart".

Regards,

Marcel

Reason: