results tab

The MT5 EA results tab does not contain the details of each trade like MT4 had.  Is there a way to get that same data in MT5 without having to write code?

There is small article about it - Orders, Positions, and Deals in MetaTrader 5

Or just right mouse click on the History tab and select

• Deals
  • Orders
  • Orders & Deals

newdigital:

There is small article about it - Orders, Positions, and Deals in MetaTrader 5

Or just right mouse click on the History tab and select

• Deals
  • Orders
  • Orders & Deals
thanks, i appreciate all of you guy's help 

jshumaker:
thanks, i appreciate all of you guy's help 

I did that and I see the data that I was looking for.  I also noticed that double clicking on the records in that report move my chart to the arrow in the chart when the test deal occurred. Very nice feature.

But I still have a problem.  There are more arrows on the chart than are on the results tab.  I had opened another forum question regarding that (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10753).  Now I see that my questions are somewhat related. Please see the screen shot at  https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/44367/gbpusd-m5-metaquotes-software-corp

Notice that on my results tab there is only 1 deal a limit sell that is closed with the corresponding buy order, but on the chart there are 4 visible sets of arrows indicating deals. 

arrows in object list
arrows in object list
  • www.mql5.com
I ran it for a limited time span of just a couple days, but I got arrows indicating trades outside of the range I ran on the EA.

I see buy arrows and sell arrows. And buy order and sell limit order.

Because in Metatrader 5, if I made sell trade with 0.1 lot size so this sell will be opened. If I will make the other sell with 0.1 lot size on same pair so I will see one only sell trade with lot size 0.2 (but I opened 2 trades - and I will see one trade) - in case I am trading for one pair.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

newdigital:

I see buy arrows and sell arrows. And buy order and sell limit order.

Because in Metatrader 5, if I made sell trade with 0.1 lot size so this sell will be opened. If I will make the other sell with 0.1 lot size on same pair so I will see one only sell trade with lot size 0.2 (but I opened 2 trades - and I will see one trade) - in case I am trading for one pair.

but that is not what i am doing.  i only made 1 trade on the gbpusd and the chart is showing trades that i did not perform

My Metatrader (where I am trading every day) was not updated yet to new version for those arrows so I can not see - it is issue or not. Try to move mouse to any arrow ... did you see some info?

newdigital:
My Metatrader (where I am trading every day) was not updated yet to new version for those arrows so I can not see - it is issue or not. Try to move mouse to any arrow ... did you see some info?

yes i do get a mini pop up with info regarding the deal that the arrow represents, but that data does not match the results tab.  the other confusing part of that is the deal id's get duplicated.  it looks like data from a previous run is still being displayed in the chart.  i have tried clearing out the entire object list and then rerunning and it still does not work right

jshumaker:
yes i do get a mini pop up with info regarding the deal that the arrow represents, but that data does not match the results tab.  the other confusing part of that is the deal id's get duplicated.  it looks like data from a previous run is still being displayed in the chart.  i have tried clearing out the entire object list and then rerunning and it still does not work right
never mind.  i got it resolved
Reason: