'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 14

I hope i'm not out of line by posting it but it's a good idea that i would like to see working

could some one please get this going

Cheers

Beno

need some script please

hi people im new in de forum i would appreciate if some one shows me one script that opens position with certain amount of stop loss and take profit and then closes it , just to trade faster at closing or opening bar time . i did searched for it but i did not find it . thanks

Beno:
I hope i'm not out of line by posting it but it's a good idea that i would like to see working

could some one please get this going

Cheers

Beno

Has anybody managed to get this going.

Or does anyone have a close by percentage loss code they could post

convert this so that if a 2% loss close position

if (curprof>=AccountEquity()*ProfitExit/100.0) {

exit=true;

close on account balance

Thanks ND and all u very intelligent people contributing,

Do we have a script/ea that works on equity of ur account? Say I'm looking for 100 pips and my balance in account is 3000 thats means I'm closing all when balance/equity hits 3100. I trade 4 majors + gbp/jpy in a ascending channel breakout system starting at London open. Tons of times good profit is shown but TP has not been hit, I end up losing because I'm not watching the balance/equity of the charts. The ascending lot sizes makes profit showing on charts not my focus, it's the 3100 in balance/equity. I've been reading and testing but nothing seems to fit. Thanks in advance.

here you go

thanks

Thanks Beno and ND, will test them out tonight.

Try this one

This one closes all trades when a specified equity target is reached, not a profit amount.

Thanks MNW, being able to type in the amount is exactly what I'm looking for.

A wish list for me would be to tell me it's attached and what my equity target is...

Those comments are already there, they apprear on the left of the screen.

Reason: