'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 8

To add comments, please log in or register
metastock
metastock  
matrixebiz:
EA. Just attach it to any chart and it will watch all open orders.

Wow!!! Really a beutiful EA....

I use it on Hedge system based on GJ /UJ....

matrixebiz
matrixebiz  
newdigital:
'Close all' scripts for MT4.

Can someone modify the Close all pending orders EA so it is able to close only on a certain time, like Friday at 5PM

Thanks

mon
mon  

open-a-trade-with-Xpips-stoploss-from-bid/ask-line script

hello ma friends do you know of any metatrader "open-a-trade-with+Xpips-stoploss-from-bid/ask-line" script?

because right now i am manually placing market order trades. it's cumbersome to also manually type-in the stoploss. if there's a script out there that i could use to still manually enter a trade but automatically place a stoploss(say, +5pips from the bid/ask line. it's also good if i can modify this number of pips), that would be great.

again guys, thanks a lot for your help!

venn
venn  

hello,

is there a script or ea available which will close all open positions if one of the trade hit sl/tp ?

thanks..

Hartadi
Hartadi  
Files:
error.gif 92 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
Hartadi:
Hi,

I found this script but it doesn't seem to work.

If say : error 4109.

Is there something wrong with the code?

If you're looking for some script that closes all pending orders. MT4 comes with one by default.

Michael B
Michael B  

An EA/Utility with Time of Entry & TP and SL Thats all!

Is there a simple EA available that only has a few inputs like this?:

Lots:

Direction:

StopLoss:

TakeProfit:

GMT:

Slippage:

MagicNumber:

This should be IBFX compatible on a mini account with microlot capability.

Where is this simple EA? I cannot find it...if it does not exist, would one of you coders that feels that they want to give, please donate the EA to this thread? It would be really appreciated.

Stealth type of SL and/or TP technology would really be awesome, but not necessary.

The code should be stable and a loop type of thingy for retries on failed entry attempts...

ES

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

You can find it on post #64 of this thread. It is simple script.

There is some other tools (more complicated but you can set the roders to week forward) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Michael B
Michael B  

That is exactley what I want in post 64...but it is in Russian...help!

ES

newdigital:
You can find it on post #64 of this thread. It is simple script. There is some other tools (more complicated but you can set the roders to week forward) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Attached in the post 64.

To add comments, please log in or register