'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 20

Help with a Script

I am trying to create a script that places to pending orders (a buy stop and a sell stop) for me simultaneously. I have found a few that do so at a set number of pips from the market, but for the strategy I trade I need to set specific buy and sell points. For some reason any modification I try accomplish this manages to not run at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TW

thewizard:
I am trying to create a script that places to pending orders (a buy stop and a sell stop) for me simultaneously. I have found a few that do so at a set number of pips from the market, but for the strategy I trade I need to set specific buy and sell points. For some reason any modification I try accomplish this manages to not run at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TW

but if you only needs to set the order levels acording with some strategy you could use entry orders. Sell Stop, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Buy Limit.

Hedge Close-All script

This is an idea for opening up a protecting hedge when the price turns negitive. It can be guaged to open up an hedge when a manual order is placed then it closes out in profit. The profit setting can be guaged too.

Is there any such script? Or can it be made?

Multiple order Buy/sell script...

Hi there,

EDIT - Ok, a part of my request has now been resolved!

Now, I just have a question. Is it possible to attach a trailing stop as well as a standard stoploss in a normal send order script? I want to avoid having a separate script if possible for trailing stop as I sometimes have 2 or 3 orders open at once for the same currency pair, and all the trailing stop scripts I've seen seem to put the same trailing stop on every trade currently open.

So, aye, can I apply a trailing stop as part of my initial buy script?

many thanks!

Cord

cordite:
Hi there,

EDIT - Ok, a part of my request has now been resolved!

Now, I just have a question. Is it possible to attach a trailing stop as well as a standard stoploss in a normal send order script? I want to avoid having a separate script if possible for trailing stop as I sometimes have 2 or 3 orders open at once for the same currency pair, and all the trailing stop scripts I've seen seem to put the same trailing stop on every trade currently open.

So, aye, can I apply a trailing stop as part of my initial buy script?

many thanks!

Cord

If you want the trailing and SL only on these specific trades, the script must send orders with a specific MagicNumber. It will then able to manage only its own orders and not all orders in the terminal.

FerruFx

Excellent thanks, I'll take a look into getting that sorted.

cordite:
Excellent thanks

You're welcome.

FerruFx

a indicator which can close all trades

dear friends:

do you know is there a indicator which can close all trades

regars

Straddle Script Needed

I was wondering if there is any script that could straddle the market 10-20pips from current price....

I actually prefer scripts to EAs b'cos, my internet connection (unstable) makes my EA not to function. N scripts always work

thank you in advance

I moved your post to this thread as there are some scripts posted for buy/sell orders and pending orders and so on.

Also look at this thread from the beginning https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Reason: