'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 10

goldenequity:
Here are 3 scripts:close all open trades;close all pendings; close both My question:
Is there an existing .mq4 script that allows/enables the trader to manuallyclose and reverse all open trades?
This would be needed for a manual scalping technique using 1 and 5 min charting. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Hi, I just moved your post to the correspondent thread.

Close and Reverse all Open Trades script

Here are 3 scripts:close all open trades;close all pendings; close both

My question:
  • Is there an existing .mq4 script that allows/enables the trader to manually Close and Reverse all Open Trades?A single script that offers the trader both option(s)..... to either:
  • Close all Open Trades, OR
  • Close and Reverse all Open Trades
is really what I'm seeking.

This is sorely needed to enhance the standard MT4 trading platform to accommodate manual scalping techniques using 1 and 5 min charting.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Thanks

Linuxser:
Hi, I just moved your post to the correspondent thread.

Thanks Linuxer

goldenequity:
Here are 3 scripts:close all open trades;close all pendings; close both My question:
  • Is there an existing .mq4 script that allows/enables the trader to manually Close and Reverse all Open Trades?A single script that offers the trader both option(s)..... to either:
  • Close all Open Trades, OR
  • Close and Reverse all Open Trades
is really what I'm seeking.

This is sorely needed to enhance the standard MT4 trading platform to accommodate manual scalping techniques using 1 and 5 min charting.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Yes. There is close and everse script. It was posted on this thread, or it is on Metaquotes codebase. It is old well-known script.

Just found it inside my computer ... may be difference as I did not check it.

Files:
reverse.mq4  2 kb

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response NewDigital

Hi,

i have a big problem, i try to code a script to "close a Part of a actuall Position", but my code skills are not so well, is there any chance to find this script?

Many Thanks, Ram

EA to shutdown other EAs?

Is there an EA out there that will shutdown my EA when a certain amount of drawdown is hit? Thanks.

Hi

I haver had chance to test this EA

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178206

oilfxpro

Rambaldi:
Hi,

i have a big problem, i try to code a script to "close a Part of a actuall Position", but my code skills are not so well, is there any chance to find this script?

Many Thanks, Ram

Not a problem at all : just put the quantity of lots you want to close in the OrderClose() function.

Request Script for OPen Order

4 all coder Meta here, Please help me to make this script. I need 8 srcipt for simple Open Order.. So this will make open order at the same time. And this is the rule... :

Script I :

Buy : 1.5 lot TP : 50 pip SL : 0

Buy : 0.25 lot TP : 100 pip SL : 0

Buy : 0.25 lot TP : 200 pip SL : 0

Script II:

Buy : 6 lot TP : 50 pip SL : 0

Script III

Buy : 27 lot TP : 50 pip SL : 0

Script IV

Buy : 50 lot TP : 50 pip SL : 0

Buy : 40 lot TP : 50 pip SL : 0

Buy : 8 lot TP : 50 pip SL : 0

And for script 5 until 8 is same like above, but the status is sell.. Thanks before 4 all

Reason: