It looks like the Swiss Army EA should work. Trying it tonight.
I found this EA on KimIV website (KimIV is well-known coder)
It is in Winrar archive (unzip it by winrar).
- CloseHour=7 (time to close in hours)
- CloseMinute=0 (time to close in minutes)
- UseCurrSymbol=False (if false so closing the orders for one pair only)
- UseOneAccount=False (if false so use one account ony)
- NumberAccount=11111 (number of account)
- Slippage=3 (slippage)
Attach this EA to any chart.
The other EA by the same author.
Download: e-OpenByTime (to open the orders in given time).
- TimeTrade="19:51" (time to open the order)
- Sell=False (True=Sell, False=Buy)
- Lots=0.1 (lot size)
- StopLoss=30 (stop loss)
- TakeProfit=60 (take profit)
- MagicNumber=0 (magic number)
- NumberAccount=0 (account number; if 0 - any account)
- NumberOfTry=5 (numeber of attempt to open the order)
- PauseAfterError=75 (pause after the error in seconds between attempts).
Attach this EA to the chart/pair you want to open the order with.
Merge two EA's please
Hello, I have two EA's. One for Closing all trade once a Negative float is reached and the other is closes all trades for a specific currency.
So what I would like is an EA that I can put on any chart and if a specific -$ amount is reached for a specific Currency to close all trade for that currency.
This is good Now, does it work by specific currency? If not can it be currency specific? Sort of like the attached? but the attached doesn't have value amount.
Another one attached.
EA to close all open position when profit = 100$
Anyone have EA to close all open position when profit of open position is >= 100$
Tnx for help....
Here you go;
Tnx for reply! Is it EA or script?
EA. Just attach it to any chart and it will watch all open orders.