'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 19

Can you put in autobuy/autosell a breakeven parameter

radatats:
Can the Close and Reverse script be modified to use money management to open the reverse position? For example, to open a new position based on percentage of equity instead of the same size? This will also allow a SL/TP to be included with the new position since that is how the risk/mm is calculated.

I have attached the scripts I currently use to open trades with this money management feature.

Thanks!!

Steve

... thanks ... then that's all what I need

The breakeven feature can't be put into this script because it is a future event. Scripts are one time executions. For the feature you want you can either use a different script manually or an EA which will run all the time and perform the move to breakeven on its own for you.

I have attached one of each for you. They are available on this Forum and you can read about them there. There are certainly others.

I didn't write these, I just use them and many thanks to those that did write them. They make my life so much better!

Steve

Here I found EA for breakeven ...

amaladi:
... thanks ... then that's all what I need

... and I think in combination with autobuy/autosell will be great ....

thanks in advanced .....

Files:

That means I have to make manually ....

radatats:
The breakeven feature can't be put into this script because it is a future event. Scripts are one time executions. For the feature you want you can either use a different script manually or an EA which will run all the time and perform the move to breakeven on its own for you.

I have attached one of each for you. They are available on this Forum and you can read about them there. There are certainly others.

I didn't write these, I just use them and many thanks to those that did write them. They make my life so much better!

Steve

First run script autosell/autobuy and then stepstopexpert, right? it's possible to combine it in one EA?

thanks ...

radatats:
Try this script for placing multiple pending orders like grid trading. It places both buy and sell orders above and below current price so you may want to redo it if you only want to go one way.

I have used it in demo accounts and it is cool once a trend is under way but you can get killed in a ranging mkt so be careful.

Steve

Thank you for your kind. This script is wonderful but I am looking to find a script that able for me to make only 1 price with multiple orders. It is not a grid type of multiple orders. Let say I want to buy stop at 1.4500 x20 pending orders.

Thank you

Script Not Working or Placing orders

Just for the record if anyone is having problems with scripts or the order fails to submit 100% of the time with any particular script.

Here is an easy fix - simply download several different versions of order scripts. For instance if a sell script fails to work periodically then simply download several different sell scripts. Then what I did is set the same hot keys for all of them. To do this "Right click" on your selected order script for example let's say a sell script then select "Set Hot Key", set them all using the same hot key like CTRL + S for all of your different versions of Sell Scripts..

I was having constant issues with my order, take profit and close all losers scripts and this is what I did to make sure I have a fail safe order system with hot keys. Now I have several hot keys setup for my scripts so if one fails another script will still submit the order..

LouM49

I hope this helps someone out there that has issues with hot keys and scripts.

can I use this script to close all pending, all opened at specific time? And stop all EAs before these?

CloseAll EA that triggers on Drawdown %

Hello:

Is there an EA that closes all open orders once a preset Drawdown percentage value is reached instead of a hard dollar amount?

This would be good since a % value would still be valid as the equity grows.

Example: Set the closeall drawdown % value to 25% on a $10,000 balance.

Once the account goes into drawdown of 25% ($7500) the then EA closes all open orders.

But if the account balance keeps growing and reaches $12,000 then goes into Drawdown of 25% ($9000) it then closes all open orders.

Thanks in advance

need a script

I had seen a script somewhere that puts 2 orders simultaneously. No Tp , No SL. Anyone has something like that?

thanks in advance.

Teldon

CLose & reverse and multiply lots script

I'm looking for a simple close and reverse script that will multiply initial lot size for the reversed order. I already have a simple close and reverse script, I just need it to multiply lot size. If anyone has this already, or knows how to modify the close and reverse script, please let me know. Reasonable developer proposals are also welcome, but it will have to be pretty inexpensive since this doesn't require much time or effort.

Thanks in advance!

Reason: