'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 18

Closing 2 sells at a time in MT4 - possible?

Hello everyone!

I have a terrible habit of locking positions. Sometimes, when there is a signal, I want to immediately close, say, two or three sells, simultaneously, not one by one.

Not being a programmer at all, I'm wondering, is there a tool to do it in MT4?

OOPS! WAS MOVED TO THIS THREAD, QUESTION CANCELLED.

Hi ,

I Want an EA to open positions on one pair so open three positions with SL and tp sightly and arbitrary . for example iwant open three position on eur/usd on 1.4000 with 10 pip SL for all positin and with tree different TP .

please.......

thanks and regards .

Telac:
Does anyone know of a simple script or EA that will allow you to enter buy limit/sell limit TP/SL parameters so you can bypass the 10 pip limits of the order entry box of the MT4 terminal. It would be a wonderful tool to use in manual scalping situations allowing you a bit more freedom from the mouse and screen Thanks
Linuxser:
the indicator posted on this thread helps to set, SL, Exit, etc. Another sophisticated tool is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

But, often, the limits are established by the broker not the software. That's means one broker could set a minimum of 10 pips between entry and stop, others could change this limit to 20 or 5, 40 or 1 pips.

I have the same problem, does anyone have a script or EA that will allow me to enter a trade with limit/stop order without the 10 pips limitation of my broker, I don't think Swiss Army EA can do that ...

Thanks !!

kyuubi:
I have the same problem, does anyone have a script or EA that will allow me to enter a trade with limit/stop order without the 10 pips limitation of my broker, I don't think Swiss Army EA can do that ... Thanks !!

None EA could do that because it's a broker's limitation.

Please,Help with Retracement Entry EA

Please, is there an EA that will

1) Place a PENDING order when maket price TOUCHES a specified figure.It will in essence place a pending order X pips below or above (on the retracement) whatever price i judge that price will get to.This will allow for buying or selling anticipated dips or rallies in market movement at certain expected prices without having to sit by the computer.BUying or selling into dips and rallies will be a lot easier.A traders decision on were to expect retracements depend on his/her trading style.Retracement entries help cut stop losses with a resultant reduction in overall losses,it can also allow to have a much better stop loss amongst other benefits

2)It will be best if it also includes an order expiry time and more importantly an input to close the PENDING order if price reaches a higher or lowere point without having retraced to my specified level.This will ensure that only real retracements are entered and not price reversals(that will be a disaster).

3)And an option like a magic number so + or - symbol specificity that it can allow for use on individual trades and different pairs.

I ve done a search in good forums but could not find something that does all this well.The closest i found that placed the orders automatically based on fibonacci retracements which i do not use.I am not a coder so its quite difficult for me to do the EA myself or modify the fib EA.Any help or pointers to an EA that can do it will be real nice.

Thanks a lot for your anticipated response

HERE is the link for the FIB based entry EA i mentioned,perhaps you ll like it. Multi-purpose trade management ea

updated findings on retracement entry EA

The EA below allows entry on retracements by doing the following:

1) Places a pending buy or short order between a high and low point as specified in the inputs( This is cos it was originally designed to trade bounces off Fibonacci levels by entering at midway after the bounce off) i.e it will open order at a level X between 2 levels to be triggered after the bounce off the lower level.

2) Allows inputs for SL and TP

3) Allows settings for magic numbers so an be used on diff pairs

The EA works well. However the problems are:

1) I do not need the option of having to input 2 levels and await a bounce off... All i need is for it to place a pending(sell or buy) order X pips above or below a specified level Y when price gets to that level Y in my absence.This is cos may never get back to the level were the EA requires it to bounce off from and then ill be missing on a trade.I ll like to simply enter at my specified level

2) Another necessary input will be to add an option that says CLOSE ORDER when price reaches a level Z. This is cos for me when price goes past a certain level i do not expect it to retrace anymore,any return from above that level is regarded by me as a turnaround and not a retracement.So i need an option that will close the pending immediately a level Z above or below price (depending on what direction the price is moving)

3) An ORDER EXPIRY TIME input will also be good so that order will be closed at a specified if not triggered but if already triggered, it should be left to ride.

All other inputs required are already in the EA.

Can anyone help modify the EA below to make this things possible or is there an EA already that does all this things availale anywere. All contributions will be appreciated. Thanks

Can the Close and Reverse script be modified to use money management to open the reverse position? For example, to open a new position based on percentage of equity instead of the same size? This will also allow a SL/TP to be included with the new position since that is how the risk/mm is calculated.

I have attached the scripts I currently use to open trades with this money management feature.

Thanks!!

Steve

Files:

Scripts to do a pending orders

Hi ,

I like to know if there a script that can make a 'pending orders' by setting the price, take profit and how many pending orders that we want to put.

Example, if I want to do 20 pending orders to buy Gbp/Usd, I dont need to make tha pending orders 20x times, instead I just click the script to do that.

Thank you in advance.

Try this script for placing multiple pending orders like grid trading. It places both buy and sell orders above and below current price so you may want to redo it if you only want to go one way.

I have used it in demo accounts and it is cool once a trend is under way but you can get killed in a ranging mkt so be careful.

Steve

Files:

Scripts for opening multiple market orders simultaniously.

Does anybody know where I can find a script that creates multiple market orders for a single currency pair. For example, I may want to create 20 saperate market orders to sell or buy the EUR/USD. I understand that MT4 brokers are only limited to executing a single market order up to 50 lots max no greater. What i'm trying to do is: buy or sell 1000 lots at one giving time and would like for a SCRIPT to distribute 1000 lots into saperate market orders. If that's possible i'm hoping that someone can create a script for me that can that such of thing. Thanks!

Reason: