Bones trading system - page 2

what aspect of the exits are you interested in

Exits

First i set the SL as a trailing stop so is the mm systems says 125 pip thats the Trailing Stop.

Second I work use a global Closeall figure so if my Equity = 15% les than my balance I close all for the month.

Third there is a TP exit on the mm system which is the SLxME so if the ME = 3.24 the TP will be 405 pips.

Fourth Depending on what indicators are used for the entry if for example you use Stoch QQE and CCI and the Signal was short if the MACD, CCI and Stoch after a day or 2 shown a long then I would take the long position and vice versa.

I hope that fills in a few gaps if not please let me know.

Conversion if any one would like to convert this to MT4 please feel free.

It a VT version of the trading systems.

Cheers

Beno

Files:
bones_2.zip  4 kb

the market in AUGUST seems to go quiet

no tiny fluctuation at all, sometime, in a total halt

===

show us some screen capture , by attached JPG pls

and write it on the chart, when to ENTRY and EXIT

on what TF (H1 ?) etc

thanks

Gidday X

as you can see on the VT screen shots when the criteria is met and arrow is generated. due to the differences in the coding all 4 sigs have to be generated for a position to be opened. the extra arrows on the VT 2hr is the ROC indicator whipsaw the zero line. I need to fix that some how but in general the signal are quit good.

I would like to think that coding in MT4 a split of the entry criteria could be used.

and a mm system of some sort at a later date.

This system works best on the higher time frames hr +

Cheers

Beno

Files:
bones.gif  74 kb
bones_vt.jpg  249 kb

Gidday attached is the VT version of my bones system its a signal only system so will not autotrade.

Kind Regards

Beno

Files:
bones.zip  4 kb

Beno:
Here are my current positions on the demo account.

I placed a few bad positions early on but it's looking ok for now.

I missed the EURGBP buy signal this morning but it will be there again.

is anybody trying this.

Cheers

Beno

If you maintain this level of honesty, you're chances of becoming a successful trader long term increase ten fold. Keep up the good work.

Reason: