Simple Crossover For Newbies - page 5

Update For 6/6/08

Hey All,

NOTE******************************************************

IT IS NON FARM PAYROLL DAY. WATCH OUT FOR YOUR TRADES. I DO BELIEVE THAT THE NEWS WILL BE BAD FOR USD SO IF YOU ARE IN ANY PAIR THAT IS IN THE DIRECTION OF A WEAK DOLLOR THAN PAY CLOSE ATTENTION. BE SURE TO LOCK IN PROFITS AND ADJUST STOPS. EVEN THOUGH THE NFP HAS BECOME A USELESS REPORT FOR INSTANT TRADING THE EFFECTS IN THE FOLLOWING HOURS CAN GREATLY EFFECT YOUR TRADE. IF THE NEWS IS BAD FOR USD, I WOULD STAY IN. IF ITS GOOD I WOULD GET BEFORE THE WEEKEND.

GBP/USD-Last trade was stopped outat around +160when GBP/USD had a rally during US trading. The longonly lasted for a few hours worth around +60. A downmove has been running for about 3 hours now. In the +20 pip range but US trading my change it again so if your in be carefull.

USD/CAD-Still in a uptrendfrom May 30th. Has been flat most of the day. US trading will change that. Secure pips as needed if your still in. Some of you may have been stopped out around 1.0175 with about +290. If still in you should be around the same. Bout +300.

EUR/CHF-Still goingupnice & easy from yesterday in early Asia session. In the +120range.

GBP/JPY- Still on the rise from the 4th. Going up real strong right now. USsession will have a big effect. Its NFP day. Watch your pips. In the +220range.

USD/CHF-If you moved yourstopsyou may have avoided a loss. Itfellbad during late US trading. stopped out around +80 if you where in. No current trade.

EUR/USD-You where most likely stoppedaround +100. If you got in that long today your lucky. It has beenskyrocketing all day. look for US session to improve position. Slowing downbut US session will change that. +170pip range.

USD/JPY-You may or may not have been stopped out. Depends on how close your stop was & if yourbroker hunts your stops. If you did get stoppedout you should have netted around +90. If your still in you should be in the +130 range. US news will have a heavy effect come 830am PST. SECURE ,SECURE.

AUD/USD-Last short was stopped out around +35. Had a strong rallyduring late USsession. That trade was worth around +40. Now in short. BUT BEWARE US NEWS!!!!!In the +20 range.

EUR/JPY- STILL ON FIRE. IF YOU TOOK MY ADVICE AND GOT OUT... WELL TO BAD . NO REALLY IF YOU STAYED IN THEN YOU ARE BEING ELL REWARDED FOR YOUR GUTS. IN THE +340RANGE!!! US NEWS WILL ONLY PUSH IT HIGHER!!!

GBP/CHF-There was a short worth about +45 but its still flat. US news my push itup so i would get out. No Trade

EUR/AUD-Early US session pushed this bad boy up. You may have been stoppedout around +100. If not you should be in the +160range.

My current open positions= EUR/CHF Long @ 1.6087. Last stop @ 1.6177 (+90). New stop @ 1.6187 (+100).Currently Up +112.

See you 2marrow.

Bear-

Trade Update

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

My current open positions= EUR/CHF Long @ 1.6087. Last stop @ 1.6177 (+90). New stop @ 1.6187 (+100).Currently Up +112.

See you 2marrow.

Bear-

Hey all,

Stopped out @ 1.6187 with +100. See you later for a full report.

Bear-

Good stuff

Thx bear for this simple method that works. Rite up my alley.

Great job and thanks for sharing.

By the way, where may i find the +trend+ indi on your last couple of charts.

It looks useful . Many thanks in advance .

have a great wkend

joshua33:
Thx bear for this simple method that works. Rite up my alley.

Great job and thanks for sharing.

By the way, where may i find the +trend+ indi on your last couple of charts.

It looks useful . Many thanks in advance .

have a great wkend

Hey joshua33,

Thanks. Here is the indi.

Thanks 2 FerruFx for this indi.

Bear-

System Update

Hey All,

As i am sure you noticed there is a extra indi on my chart. That indi was created by FerruFX of TSD. It is a trend strength indi that basicly tells you what % the trend will stay in that direction.

Full instructions are available here along with some history:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176969

There is a heavy & light version. Please check his thread. I use the Light version. Only because I dont like to clutter my workspace. The heavy version has a lot of helpfull info. Choice is yours.

If you download the light version (the 1st one attached) & load my TPL file you will get exactly what I use with my settings.

Take Care & Good Luck.

Off To Do My Full Report.

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey joshua33,

Thanks. Here is the indi.

Thanks 2 FerruFx for this indi.

Bear-

You're welcome.

It's always a pleasure to see that my tools make trading easier for some traders.

FerruFx

Hello

hey all,

sorry bout the last few days. i was caught up with stuff. i will be back 2nite with the updates.

Cya

Bear-

Update For 6/10/08

GBP/USD-Perfect down cross on the 4:00 am GMT candle. Nice steady fall all day & night. Looking to continue. News may change direction for a short time, but I expect it keep falling. +200 range.

USD/CAD-Down cross in early US trading. Has been sideways & choppyfor the last several hours. Has not picked a direction yet. If I was in i would take my money & run. +50 range.

EUR/CHF-Up cross on the 9:00am GMT candle. Been up & down but still in an upward move. Secure some pips. News will set the new move so be carefull. +40 range

GBP/JPY- After 2 days of strong up moves with small down moves(hourly retracements) it looks to be heading back up. I would suggest keeping a close eye. GBP news looks to strengthen the Pound. +40range.

USD/CHF-June 9th 14:00 gmt was the last cross up. It has been on a steady rise since then. Looking to continue but watch out for some hourly retracement. You should have secured somewhere in the neighborhood of+200 if in from the start. Now in the+220 range.

EUR/USD-I always say the news sets the trend. This is a prime example. After a 2 day, +400pip rise, this pair has fell over +300 pips in 1 day because of the news. It started at the June 9th 14:00 GMT candle & has been plummiting ever since. You should be secure with around +240. Now in the +340 range. Looking to continue. As always news may change that.

USD/JPY-June 9th 9:00am GMT candle was our last cross in the up direction. Has been a very nice trade so far. Steady up candles with only small retracements throughout. Should have secured around +140. Now in the +220range.

AUD/USD-Once again news changes everything. This bad boy has fell nearly +200 pipsin 1 day which is twice the daily average for this pair. Depending on where you placed your stops you may have been stopped out around +100. Otherwise you should have at least that much secured. Now in the +160 range.

EUR/JPY- Flat. Going nowhere. I would wait for a news cross. No Trade.

GBP/CHF-Even though there was a cross, all indis did not line up. Waiting. No Trade.

EUR/AUD-Down crossyesterday in early Asiantrading. Moving along slowly. May have been knocked out around +70. Now in the +100 range.

My current open positions= None.

See you 2marrow.

Bear-

Update For 6/11/08

GBP/USD-As I thought, the news did change the direction for a short time. I caught +60 of the small up move between the last update & this one. Currently moving down but a lot more slowly than yesterday. Watch news, secure pips if in this one. I was in long from 1.9557 & was stopped out @ 1.9617 for+60. Last down cross afew hours ago. In the +30 range.

USD/CAD-Fell another 50 or so pips before heading back up this evening. Now in a slight upward move around the +20range. Watch it during US trading.

EUR/CHF-If you stayed in until the news cross & stepped your stops you could have around +40. Now in a downmove. If you got in at the right time you should have around +70 secured @ the 1.6050 range. It is in the+80 range. Getting close to my S&R line @1.6050.

GBP/JPY- It has been sloppy & flat since last update. If your still in secure some pips & look for a direction during LondonTrading.

USD/CHF-I hope you secured those pips. You should have been knocked out with around +200 @ the1.0400 range. It dipped for a few hours (like I said the hourly retrace) for a quick max +100 if any1 took the risk. Now headed back up and in the +25 range @ 1.0357.

EUR/USD-You where most likey stoppedout with around +300 @ the 1.5488 S&R level. There was a few hours of retrace with a cross. If that was taken you may have pulled out +35or taken a smallloss of the same amount. Now headed back down again. Currently @ the 1.5480 range with +50.

USD/JPY-Stopped out with +210on the 107.29Support line. Did its quick retrace of +88or so because of news but now headed back up. In the +25range @ 107.23.

AUD/USD-If you took that longthis afternoon you ended up BEor a few piploss. If your in now you should be around +75. No new S&Ryet so I would secure some until one shows up.

EUR/JPY- Still Flat. Going nowhere. I would wait for a news cross. No Trade.

GBP/CHF-Short downmove worth about +80. Aup move is forming. No Trade.

EUR/AUD-A weak upmove that would have been stopped out at 1.6400 S&R. Still headed up. No trade.

My current open positions= None.

See you 2marrow.

Bear-

Great System!!!! A++++

Hi Bigbear!

Thanks for the system as it looks VERY VERY PROMISING!!!

I am a newbie to fx, but I am demo trading and so far ALL has been GREAT!!! Woooooo-woooo!!

Could you please explain what the "Pips to open", Hi to Low, and Daily Avg mean (in the upper right hand corner)???

Also on your new template that you provided (bigbearcrossover) is there supposed to be the +/- Trend % and the STRONG buy signal on our charts as well?

TIA!

Reason: