Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 15

Files:
ex_1.gif  45 kb
ex_2.gif  44 kb
ex_3.gif  39 kb

Hi Bigbear,

I tried your suystem yesterday on Hourly chart for EURJPY and then I have a question to be sure if I did right or not:

- I had a sell arrow and the end of the zigzag line on one candle so I waited that the cande closed and I went short at the beginning of the new candle with a SL just above the recent high

- the price went higher on this candle and then the SL was triggered and the arrow and the zigzag line moved to the current candle. I waited that the cande closed and I went short at the beginning of the new candle with a SL just above the recent high

- again the price went higher and I started again the same process.

So I had a lot of small losses in a row before the actual top was reached and the trade went in the right way. I understand that it is normal behaviour because of the way the indicators work.

But I wanted to know if it is the way you trade it as well or do you open the trade not on the opening of the next candle but later like on the opening of the second next candle.

Thanks

bigbear3391:
Hey yan7181,

Use the system how you feel comfy. Did you take that +200?

Bear-

this system is fine, the important thing is the timing wise and the money management. Some people like H1 because they gave frequent trades, but more trades mean higher chance of getting a loss. Perhaps, alot of people notice yesterday during NY time, usd/jpy, eur/jpy and gbp/jpy all gave out selling signals in H1 timeframe, but when i look at H4, it does not give the same picture as H1. I believe by combining both H1 and H4 will give higher winning ratio, but again, everyone has their own way and this is just my opinion. Now the yen pairs are falling, but how many stop loss has been hit in order to get this profit? And this might be just a correction, so do not be too greedy. Cheer.

droesparky:
Please dont misunderstand my post. Im just saying you can use the extra indicators for confirmation. Its like locking the front door and then giving the knob a try to confirm the door is locked.

bigbear and others are doing great without the extra stuff.

so Bear down on this system by rereading the first post, then type it out, then write it down by hand, do what ever it takes.

Its a fun and with the 4hr chart you dont have to get in a hurry to make a trade just wait, trade and collect the pips.

this is good stuff bigbear

Hey droesparky,

If i said something im sorry. I just meant i believe in keeping things simple. Im just silly sometimes.

yes the 4hr is th ebest time frame but 1 hour works for those imaptient traders.

Keep up the good work.

Bear-

jlpi:
Hi Bigbear,

I tried your suystem yesterday on Hourly chart for EURJPY and then I have a question to be sure if I did right or not:

- I had a sell arrow and the end of the zigzag line on one candle so I waited that the cande closed and I went short at the beginning of the new candle with a SL just above the recent high

- the price went higher on this candle and then the SL was triggered and the arrow and the zigzag line moved to the current candle. I waited that the cande closed and I went short at the beginning of the new candle with a SL just above the recent high

- again the price went higher and I started again the same process.

So I had a lot of small losses in a row before the actual top was reached and the trade went in the right way. I understand that it is normal behaviour because of the way the indicators work.

But I wanted to know if it is the way you trade it as well or do you open the trade not on the opening of the next candle but later like on the opening of the second next candle.

Thanks

Hey jlpi,

The way I trade is that I get in when I see the signal. I dony wait for the candle close. Thats too late. the move usually moves right away so then you can move to BE or secure some.

You will get stopped out. This is trading. You win. You lose.

Keep trying. Many people are doing good already.

Good Luck,

Bear-

hi

hi walter can you share your market profile indicator and tell how to use it?

thx

here we have arrow and zigzag line on the euro.

Lets see how it worksout.

Files:
1_euro.gif  17 kb

droesparky:
here we have arrow and zigzag line on the euro. Lets see how it worksout.

Hi, could you tell me / post the indicator you use for all the time (broker, gmt, ...) and seconds before the next bar ?

Thanks a lot.

thats the clock indicator it tells you time in the bar not time tell next bar.

I have one for time left in bar Ill post them both.

Files:

droesparky:
thats the clock indicator it tells you time in the bar not time tell next bar. I have one for time left in bar Ill post them both.

Great!

Thanks a lot.

Reason: