The Murrey Math Trading System - page 116

Murrey math actions (periodicity 1 Minutes) part 2

Some trouble in my pic. i'm promise for share my trading system base on murreymath next time. sorry for inconvenience.

topcat275:
Hello,

I am searching for an accurate Murrey Math Indy for M1.

topcat275@yahoo.com

i suggesting for use X-MM-Math.mq4, Murreymath indies the best i ever seen (thanks you xard for your effort) please DL Forex Trading

some trouble in my pic. i'm promise for share my trading system base on murreymath next time. sorry for inconvenience.

I'm a bit confused. If I'm correct, there are 2 types of set-ups available: 1 is a variation of X-Math (X-MM-Math) where only one parameter (P) is taken, and another one is X-TF-2009 from Xard777's Daily Setup, where 3 parameters can be adjusted for [probably] bettter suiting the timeframe and market traded. Right? Unfotrunately, X-TF-2009 version doesn't work at my environment. Are there other versions which use 3 parameters available? As a matter of fact, I trade futures only and wand to have a flexible tool for all cases. Or 3 parameters are not necessary for a better tuning?

xard777:
Stasinsan,

How about this one...full mq4 file..latest

Xard777

Hi xard777,

I have been trying to make my GBPUSD, M30 chart look like the one you posted on 9 dec 08, however the file that you kindly attached no doubt needs additional files to make the indicator have the correct functionality. Can you please advise where I can find these?

Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it!

Thanks again

Nik

Trading MM

Hi guys

what do you think of trading MM on higher timeframes at -1/8 and + 1/8 only

with stop loss at +2/8 & -2/8 respectively. Money management would be the key here.

Or if we just look at +1/8 and -1/8 as the the only entry points to go long /short then perhaps use a supporting inidicator to show reversal

Just an idea.Anyone tried to develop this a bit further?

L&M

xard777:
here you are...

Put indicators in experts/indicators folder

and put the TimeFrameLib file in experts/library folder

Xard777

Thank you very much xard777.

You are being most helpful.

Will give it a try today. I am only new to this, so I hope I can make it right.

Will let you know how it is travelling.

Will be most interested in you EA when you get it ready.

Is it based on Trend Rider 3?

Thanks again

Nik

Nikolaus:
Thank you very much xard777.

You are being most helpful.

Will give it a try today. I am only new to this, so I hope I can make it right.

Will let you know how it is travelling.

Will be most interested in you EA when you get it ready.

Is it based on Trend Rider 3?

Thanks again

Nik

Sorry xard777

the above TR3 is someone else's whom you know, sorry about the mistake.

Nik

help me to learn this indicator

hello

I wanna learn how to use this indicator...any one can help me learn in a simple way to trade using this and how to read this indicator

xard777:
here you are...

Put indicators in experts/indicators folder

and put the TimeFrameLib file in experts/library folder

Xard777

nice indis, thanks a lot !

regards !

1 minute MM - ea?

Does anyone trade using Murray Math with the 1 minute chart?

Set the square width using the normal settings of 64?

Short 7/8 target 4/8, stop 8/8

Long 1/8 target 4/8, stop 0/8

very simple, almost mechanical...

You get 3:1 Risk to Reward...

No other indicators or confirmations.

Can someone program an EA based on this observation?

The only rule I would add is even you get stopped out so market would then be > 7/8 or < 1/8; have the EA put a buy stop for 1/8 and sell stop for 7/8... Other then that have the EA use simple limit orders. Risk 2% per trading session so 0.25% per trade, average 1-3 traders per hour.

Probably best to have it trade the ranges. So test EA in three different 5 hour trading intervals. I trade using this strategy currently in currency futures, so not sure if that will make a difference since I really do not have a spread, and can buy the bid, sell the ask... Since I have no way of back testing, since this is a study provided in my chart package, I can only show my most recent trade taken about 20min before writing this post... a long at 1/8. Sorry in advanced for the resolution, usually when I post my snag it screen caps. on other forums it works no problem? not sure why the resolution is not correct here...

It can only trade during:

12am-5am est.

10am-3pm est.

6pm-11pm est.

Reason: