The Murrey Math Trading System - page 121

shiva:
Hi,

Indicators

shiva

Thanks Shiva

repaint vs time periods

I realise that the indicator takes into considersation every 64 periods, but what is the best way to use it...ie...open it up in the morning and look at the 4 hr and daily and take heed of the levels...or refresh your chart every 15 minutes or hour, to see what levels are going on???

X-Wave-(21-13-8-1).mq4, xard777?

Hello Xard777,

Is it possible to have your X-Wave-(21-13-8-1).mq4 source code? Thanks in advance.

Andrew

andrewsvu:
Hello Xard777,

Is it possible to have your X-Wave-(21-13-8-1).mq4 source code? Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Found it, just having problems uploading...something about user account may not have sufficient privileges, will try again later

Xard777

Strategy.

Could anybody advice in general on the MM strategy.

as i find the way is the wait for the overbought and oversold condition.

strategy as below :

1. BUY 1/8 close 4/8

2. BUY 0/8 close 2/8

3. SELL 7/8 close 4/8

4. SELL 8/8 close 6/8

But i do not clear on how to set a stop loss.

if somebody can advice.

xard777:
Hi Andrew,

Here is xwave mq4 version, you might also be interested in the other indy too.

Xard777

Hi Xard777,

Thank you for your great work on all your indicators for MM . I have been trading them manually but i have started coding an expert for it. is it possible for you to share the Source code for the indicators so that i can code the EA for MM with your indicators. Let me know. You can PM me

X TF 2009

X Tanganjiwa 01

X Tanganjiwa 02

X 3 Semafor

X HMA ( 5-3-0) A

X HMA ( 5-3-0) B

X TF 2009 (Angles) Plugin

X TF 2009 (Spheres) Plugin

X TF 2009 ( TimeLine) Plugin

Thank you very much

Thanks, Xard777

xard777:
Hi Andrew,

Here is xwave mq4 version, you might also be interested in the other indy too.

Xard777

You are generous. Thanks for the great works that you had done and share with all of us.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Xard777,

After spending this weekend going from the first post till the end, I want to thank you for helping us out and posting many helpful indicators.

I am looking over your final draft template (with the dots at change of dir) and x-screen (with MA)...on EUR/USD the octets line up (between the two templates and all time frames) but on EUR/GBP and USD/JPY the octets do not line up...I am sure it is something easy and hope you could steer me in the correct direction.

Thank you again,

Narrew

narrew:
Xard777,

I am looking over your final draft template (with the dots at change of dir) and x-screen (with MA)...on EUR/USD the octets line up (between the two templates and all time frames) but on EUR/GBP and USD/JPY the octets do not line up.

Can you post a chart or two showing what you mean...thanks

Xard777

Thank you for the reply...lets see if I can get these pics in...

Well, while I figure out how to insert images...on eur/usd in both templates, price is near 2/8 (2.8 is @ 1.3306) but in eur/gbp the final draft the price is down near -1/8 (-1/8 price @ .8972) but in x-screen the price is near 6/8 (6/8 price @ .8972)...so while both are at .8972 the final draft template is at the bottom of the scale and the x-screen is near the top...heck I don't even know if that means anything overall...

ok...now to see about posting the picks

Reason: