The Murrey Math Trading System - page 123

xard777:
Oops, me using windows 7 which has mvBoli font...here

sorry xard777, where to put the font in the metatrader folder? I couldn't get you. could u pls explain in detailed. attached indicator #4x blank window didn't show anything in my chart. Thanks for for your helps.

wraz

wraz:
sorry xard777, where to put the font in the metatrader folder? I couldn't get you. could u pls explain in detailed. attached indicator #4x blank window didn't show anything in my chart. Thanks for for your helps. wraz

unrar the fonts dir then right click on the mvboli font and install into your pc's os fonts, failing that go to pc control panel ,choose fonts and add font from there.

xard777:
unrar the fonts dir then right click on the mvboli font and install into your pc's os fonts, failing that go to pc control panel ,choose fonts and add font from there.

thanks xard777..really appreciate it..

xard777:
Oops, me using windows 7 which has mvBoli font...here

thanks xard777

Petor

cja:
Try this, i have just altered the price code as it was not updating in real time & the standard Comments had a delete function missing. mm_labellevels_data_v2.mq4

MM LabelLevels Data-Indicators Serie are wonder! Super practics, nice and precise! Thank You very much!

Petor

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
i have to the bottles indicator ---

Thank You very much for this beautiful Fibo-Levels! Thank You!

Petor

cja:
I have tested it and it does appear to recalculate properly as far as i can tell

I have been using this indicator for a long time with no problems, I have also got the same indicator with a separate Data window for the High/Low figures instead of having the comments on the chart.

mm_labellevels_data_1.mq4

This Indicator is beautiful, CJA! Thank You very much!

Petor

cja:
Try this, i have just altered the price code as it was not updating in real time & the standard Comments had a delete function missing. mm_labellevels_data_v2.mq4

This Fibo-MM-Serie is beatifull: nice, compact, discreet and mobille! Thank You very much, CJA!

xard777:
I also have this indicator if anyone is interested...It takes the high and low figures then divides the range by eight similar to Gann Xard777

indicators for your very good, but The Murrey Math is above (below) 2 / 8 (-2 / 8), which indicator to use for accuracy, it is a maximum or minimum?

Reason: