MurreyMath Elliotwaves System

Hi friends i have developed a system based on murrey maths and elliotwaves any resources you have pls post here so we all can learn i will also post what i find , resources like ebooks only or some indicator for EW, MM indicator already available here.

thank you

choosenOne:
Hi friends have developed a system based on murrey maths and elliotwaves any resources you have pls post here so we all can learn i will also post what i find , resources like ebooks only or some indicator for EW, MM indicator already available here. thank you

i dont have time to post anything today from tomorrow we will start from basics to creating a system which will be profitable in longterm , just remember there is no holygrail. More people contribute on this thread more i will be interested to continue.

I had an interest in MM, gathered quite a bit of material over the years, but wandered off into fibonacci.

Murry Math is quite simular to Fibonacci, and I think it would be interesing to hear from others on the subject.

attached are some files that were easy to find on my computer, others I would have to search for. I think you will reconize one of the names in the indicators for mt4.

the exe program (ff.rar) is a MM program for determining fractals, it will run in dos mode,(shows how back I go) The ela file is for ts4, I had started converting it for 2000i.

If anyone else out there has 2000i, you can get free data from Alpari which will run through globalserver, making your charts live

Foreverold:
I had an interest in MM, gathered quite a bit of material over the years, but wandered off into fibonacci.

Murry Math is quite simular to Fibonacci, and I think it would be interesing to hear from others on the subject.

attached are some files that were easy to find on my computer, others I would have to search for. I think you will reconize one of the names in the indicators for mt4.

the exe program (ff.rar) is a MM program for determining fractals, it will run in dos mode,(shows how back I go) The ela file is for ts4, I had started converting it for 2000i.

If anyone else out there has 2000i, you can get free data from Alpari which will run through globalserver, making your charts live

thank you for posting information what mostly i do is try to take trades from +2 /8th's or -2/8th's 0/8ths and 8/8's is also good

with in them create or look for waves

Foreverold:

Foreverold you are right about fibonacci basically it is mostly 0.786 retracement the last zone. the 7/8 or 1/8 i dont care to look much only in higher time frame

heres some murrey related i downloaded somewhere.

perhaps it helps

Files:

thanks for posting those homicidia, i am right now creating charts to post here to give my view on MM and EW together weekends are good to mke these analysis during the week i am busy trading but i will try to post some during the week so we can check out the show,

Most important Rule : +2,+1,8 MM and -2,-1,0/8 ( nothing else)

we need to keep this in our mind we take trades or prepare to get in trades from these levels

choosenOne:
thanks for posting those homicidia, i am right now creating charts to post here to give my view on MM and EW together weekends are good to mke these analysis during the week i am busy trading but i will try to post some during the week so we can check out the show,

Most important Rule : +2,+1,8 MM and -2,-1,0/8 ( nothing else)

we need to keep this in our mind we take trades or prepare to get in trades from these levels

Let me also add this the basic reason for that is just below or above +2/8 or -2/8 is where you will find most of the stops market participants ( this is not a joke ) !!

Basic EW Concept

Ok now time to cover some basic Ew concept we need with this system

( a note to ew gurus who might be watching this thread -- i am taking into account only those people who are really new to forex and have no idea about trading and in my trading career i have changed many laws once made for ew so if you find my theory different than what it is then let it be we are concerned in making money not after acedemic theories .

(1) Market unfolds in 5 wave structure which is known as impulsive

if lets say the trend is going up

then..

we will start at Low which is [0] and new high is made which will be [1]

after these two things happen we expect a retracement.. for people who are new to this ( retracement is a movement against the last [0] to [1] move)

we expect this retracement to finish before [0] is reached and we label it [2]

( this is also known as Classic 123 )

lets stop here for a moment .. i need to find a book or some notes on ew to also upload if someone also has it pls upload

*** Ew is the most important part and unfortunately the most hard part of this system but with practise we will all make it there i am sure ****

be back after a while..

edit information -- mistakenly

-Cwave:
i am asked to continue this thread i have a whole bunch of mailing list to follow on so i'll try to post here too there are two kind of system a 123 patterns and a -c wave what you have just seen is 123 patterns created by market a -c happens developed by me just either after this already happened or will happen in future i'll post as i get the time.

regards

-cwave

It's better the original author continue this thread the views could go differently so i guess further information should also come from him he has 10 to 20 systems depending on market conditions which he created i don't know what or where he was getting at better to wait for him.

regards

-cwave

Reason: