The Murrey Math Trading System - page 122

Thank you Xard777!

Now it makes sense (and they line up)...I vaguely remember the reference of the strong resistance levels but that bit of knowledge was buried a bit .

These MM lines fits into what I have been trying to learn...how to read candles near S/R areas...I sure as heck have a lot to learn yet, but this will help me a lot!

Thank you again!

Narrew

Hello I want ask

what this xwave indicator counts???

xard777:
Hi Andrew,

Here is xwave mq4 version, you might also be interested in the other indy too.

Xard777

Can anyone tell which time peroid he finds best to use on which time frame? the default is 64 and of course the result lines are differant if we take i.e. 90....

p/s/ thanks a lot to Xard777 for his indicators!)

Xard777 Well you the muzhik (man) normal!!!

Thanks from Russian brothers

those interested in trading using MM can check out this blog...

Trading Using Murray Maths and Price Action

Petor

cja:
I have tested it and it does appear to recalculate properly as far as i can tell

I have been using this indicator for a long time with no problems, I have also got the same indicator with a separate Data window for the High/Low figures instead of having the comments on the chart.

mm_labellevels_data_1.mq4

Hi, Cja!

This MM-Levels-Indicator is super! Thank You!

Petor

leshun:
I think I tried all of MurrayMath indies,

but this one I use everywhere.

I've changed it's code to my default parameters.

Hope this helps.

Hi, Leshun! This is wonder Fibo! Thank You, for him! Thank You!

Petor

onetarmizi:
Hi, I'm just to know, can we put the alert & message window when price touch on Murray Levels?

Thank You very much, for this wonder Fibo! Nice and dinamic! Thank You!

Petor

cja:
I use the Float indicator to confirm the MM low & Highs - I tend to find that if the Float confirms 3 time frames with the same HIGHS or LOWS as the MM levels HIGHS or LOWS then that has the potential to be a strong reversal point, I find this works best using the 5 min, 15 min, 30 min & 60 min. I have taken the Data off the chart and placed it into the indicator window to make it easier to see, plus it leaves the chart comments area free to show the MM levels. I have included the Float Volume levels but as yet have not studied the significance of them although I understand the Volume has good trading value.

There is a slight glitch in the "Float Vol left" reading as it keeps changing to give the Float volume level but I am trying to fix that at the moment, I have also adjusted the CVEND & CVSTART lines to run right thru the chart & indicators. If you want the indicator I will post it when I have fixed it.

Hi, SJA! The Indicators, thet You created, are a very refined, comfortably and practicality. Thank You for They! Thank You!

Dear Xard777

why my chart looks like this? I have no idea..TQ for your help

Files:
eu.gif  25 kb
Reason: