The Murrey Math Trading System - page 111

Cyrus:
Hi Everyone,

New to MM but been trading for awhile. Been thumbing through e thread and can see e awesomness of MM.

Not sure if this has been implemented already, but I'm wondering if we can put MMLines of multiple timeframes on e same chart somehow? (without it looking like star wars?)

The same way you place daily, weekly, monthly pivots on e same chart.

In theory..for e 5min trader, it should help plenty to know where price is now wrt e 1hour MM.

(my apologies if MM already does this... I read through about 70 pages of e thread yest, but didn't get any multi timeframe stuff. Hope tt was suffice 'due diligence' for this suggestion )

i'm sure its here. use the search feature.

SP500 analysis - weekly chart

I am still learning this analysis.

What is the condition for the octave to shift down, when prices reach the -2/8 level?

Files:

SP500 analysis - daily chart

Here is the daily SP500 chart.

Your analysis, using the Murrey Math on the stock indices will be appreciated.

Files:

eurusd analysis

Hello

what is your Murray Math analysis of eurusd?

Xard777 what's your take? 1.2207 and then 1.1719 ?

Files:

eurusd analysis weekly

Here is the weekly chart.

Files:

hi

have anyone a murrey math ea who i can see the source

sorry for my bad english

Thanks !

hello, please help. Your indicator X-Math.ex4 does not work in some time. namely, every Monday, since the start of the trading forex and much until the evening. terminal fails when I try to add it to the schedule. and from Tuesday to Friday works fine. What could be wrong? my time +2 GMT

thanks

Auto-Adjusting MM Timeframe Indicator?

Stasinsan, you might wanna try reinstall the terminal. Might be a MT4 error and not an indicator error.

Trading Observation:

I've found it very useful to watch 2 timeframes and add pivot points to trading MM.

I trade the 1min, and use 5min as big picture to give me perspective of what the market is doing.

I stick the daily, weekly, monthly pivots onto the 5min and use MM-Timeframe on 1min to give me an idea of where in the harmonic range price is trading.

This perspective is very useful cause it gives a heads up for where the market is very likely to react to certain levels, especially when a pivot is near an MM level as well.

Also considering placing MM-Timeframe on 5min as well, cause if it affects the 5min, it will surely affect the 1min.

This multi-timeframe approach should work very well for other timeframes too. 15min/60min, 60min/4hour, 4 or 8 hour/daily.

Pretty cool stuff, hope its useful to you guys. =)

Need Help:

Could someone please post a working version of MM Timeframe that auto adjusts? I am using MM-Timeframe (i think somewhere in thread 60+?) that is supposed to auto adjust, but somehow it doesn't and I have to manually put on and take of the MM-Timeframe when it reaches about 8/8 or crosses +2/8.

Would greatly appreciate if it doesn't shade the bars as well please, makes it difficult to see other indicators. =)

Many thanks for all the help everyone here. It's really great how everyone can come together to contribute to better trading.

Cy

case only indicator, it MT4 I went out every Monday, is now 3 times. I tried to Terminal 4 of brokers everywhere, all the same. very heavy load CPU on Monday, and the terminal stop responding, although I have Intel Celeron 2.4

Hello this ea is very important for me

thank you

Reason: