How many accounts can you start with $100? - page 2

Cassiano Jardim:
Why have so many signal providers out there starting accounts with less than $500 bucks? Mostly automated systems. Is there any explanation? What do you think? 

In order to develop a solid Signal service you need to be able to do so using the smallet account size. This is how real skill is proven, there is no difference beteen a signal service, an EA or a business in the case of each of these we must be able to use minimal capital, control risk and make a profit over a sustained period of time. 

By doing this you would have proved your skills and abilities. Its easy to just throw money at problems but this cannot be a substitute for getting the business fundamentals correct in order for  business to be around for the foreseeable future

Uriel Melliphant:

In order to develop a solid Signal service you need to be able to do so using the smallet account size. This is how real skill is proven, there is no difference beteen a signal service, an EA or a business in the case of each of these we must be able to use minimal capital, control risk and make a profit over a sustained period of time. 

By doing this you would have proved your skills and abilities. Its easy to just throw money at problems but this cannot be a substitute for getting the business fundamentals correct in order for  business to be around for the foreseeable future

Its true that is very hard to control the risks of a small account! However, how many accounts of “$100” a single trader will need in order to get at least one of the accounts running well?? As you said Above, control the risk is the most important thing, and I’m not sure if those dudes are doing it professional, or just flipping a coin opening 100 accounts until eventually get 1 or 2 running well. I would still prefer looking for a professional, definitely not amaurers! As you may know most of the professionals will put more money into the accounts because they really make money out of this market, and the money got as a signal provider is just an extra, but not the main thing. Maybe not your case, no offense, but it’s hard to find a trader handling small accounts that do not consider blowing some of the accounts. Thought! 

Uriel Melliphant:

I agree with Uriel Melliphant

whiteking:

Maybe some trader that already found good ea, they will keep it up

but I am trying some ea, and almost them is fail, so manual trading is my choice then

Vladimir Masurski:
Trading is a dangerous game. You need to try different strategies to find one that will suits you.
Exactly mate. But people don,t wanna embrace the truth.

they probably also want accounts where they wont make emotional decisions. smaller accounts can create discipline in their trading for the advantage of traders

most of signal provider use small initial deposit such as $100 cos gains $10 that is 10%, but always add large amount of deposit later such as $10000... something like that for its AC drawdown... i think this is scam. just want to earn subscription fee.

Lai Yin Wong:
most of signal provider use small initial deposit such as $100 cos gains $10 that is 10%, but always add large amount of deposit later such as $10000... something like that for its AC drawdown... i think this is scam. just want to earn subscription fee.

The drawdown is calculated based on their initial deposit ($100 in your example), so - the $10,000 adding to the deposit will not help to the signal providers (because they may get 1000% drawdown).

Besides, the signal will be prohibited for sibscription if drawdown is more than 30% from the initial deposit.

I think we all exchange time for money, in this case providers exchange their trading skills (acquired after possibly thousands of hours reading the charts so subscriber does not have to...for money). As for me, I wish I had a bigger account as a provider, one is less dependable because turning a small account into a big account takes time, so why not do it in a platform where others can also benefit? My advice is, think about how your account would benefit from a signal, look at the all the stats available, do your numbers and make your decision. Numbers don´t lie!

Lai Yin Wong:

I don't relying also to signal provider, I don't know, maybe still too much over confident wit my own way, although sometimes still fail

I think they also want to get earning from their service

Reason: